Indian Wells

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Let us give a shout out to the Doubles Final.

After all, it is #1 vs. #2 final.

But, I don't think there is a stream for that, which is good as I will have
some time to eat dinner.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I thought Fed's performance against Tommy Haas was the best he played all week but I just wanted to comment on this thread that I also thought Haas played extremely well and it really took a masterful performance from Roger to beat Tommy that day by only a break in each set. "Too good" Tommy said to Roger at the net afterwards but I think Tommy would've given just about anyone including Roger hell that day unless they were really on top of their game, which Roger happened to be that day.

2nd best performance award in terms of level of play at Indian Wells 2014 imo goes to Tommy Haas in that match. For a guy 36 in 2 weeks time the clean shot making and speed he displayed was outstanding. A really high quality match by both guys and thoroughly entertaining. One of my favourite matches of the year so far for sure as I'm a big fan of both and they both played great.

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnr-gLZVkYM[/video]

R

Rose

Front242 said:
I thought Fed's performance against Tommy Haas was the best he played all week but I just wanted to comment on this thread that I also thought Haas played extremely well and it really took a masterful performance from Roger to beat Tommy that day by only a break in each set. "Too good" Tommy said to Roger at the net afterwards but I think Tommy would've given just about anyone including Roger hell that day unless they were really on top of their game, which Roger happened to be that day.

2nd best performance award in terms of level of play at Indian Wells 2014 imo goes to Tommy Haas in that match. For a guy 36 in 2 weeks time the clean shot making and speed he displayed was outstanding. A really high quality match by both guys and thoroughly entertaining. One of my favourite matches of the year so far for sure as I'm a big fan of both and they both played great.
I have been a fan of Tommy's for years, but again his right shoulder is giving him big problems. He has already had 3 shoulder surgeries. I don't think that shoulder can take much more!