Great Movie Scenes

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
In honor of the good news re: @mrzz 's friend, and because the shot of the bus crossing the Australian outback with a drag queen on top is one of the amazing images ever committed to film:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There are a number of great scenes in the Shining. The Grady scene in the bathroom probably tops it for me, but also the Elevator blood scene, the bar scenes with Jack, the "Here's Johnny" scene, among others. This is another pretty good one.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Great Scene :D Mark Dacascos the best movie martial artist ever :clap::dance3:::sw1::

Haha, yeah that film has some serious gore :D Here's another nasty one. My favourite scene is the 2 barbarians fighting but the quality of clips on Youtube is rubbish. Have the full uncut DVD5 here :D This will never come out on bluray I'd imagine lol.

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

Haha, yeah that film has some serious gore :D Here's another nasty one. My favourite scene is the 2 barbarians fighting but the quality of clips on Youtube is rubbish. Have the full uncut DVD5 here :D This will never come out on bluray I'd imagine lol.

Mark Dacascos is so good, my fav movie of his is when he has that pretty girlfriend and beats the mafia boss in the end, he does the shaolin techniques like golden bell in that movie, and tons of acrobatics....

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I love Christopher Walken. Remember he did a low budget gangster film called the King of New York back in the early 90s.

Yeah that was a great film too. He's had some great roles over the years. Love this scene from King of New York although he's not in this one :D

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
This is for me the best movie scene ever and the epic music of John Williams adds to the scene a lot. John Williams probably produced the greatest soundtrack in a movie

This always gives me the goosebumps and reminds me a lot of my childhood. The CGI holds up even today

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The movie that made me realise what an oustanding actor Samuel L Jackson is...

Reactions: britbox

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Slightly disturbing but in a hilarious way. A classic from Silence of the Lambs