Great Movie Scenes

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
After watching Uncas being killed, Alice jumps form the cliff after him rather than being taken by Magua; The Last of the Mohicans:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@Billie,

They must have restricted embedding on that video for websites, but I remember the scene.  I remember the movie well as I was on a date in bachelor days :)

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
britbox said:
@Billie, They must have restricted embedding on that video for websites, but I remember the scene. I remember the movie well as I was on a date in bachelor days :)

Yeah, the video is restricted but I can see it almost till the end. First time I saw it I was crying my eyes out in the last 20 minutes or so. The next time I started when they left the fort. My sister asked me: why are you crying now? I said because I know what'll happen :lol:

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Britbox has an exquisite taste in movies. LOTR are my favorite movies of all time. But yeah, as far as classic scenes go, nothing beats the Godfather.

That Shining scene though..."I corrected her." Fantastic.

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
brokenshoelace said:
Britbox has an exquisite taste in movies. LOTR are my favorite movies of all time. But yeah, as far as classic scenes go, nothing beats the Godfather. That Shining scene though…”I corrected her.” Fantastic.

"The Shining" was an absolute classic and IMO Kubrick's best work. Apparently though, Stephen King didn't like it and then went and made that pretty piss-poor TV Movie alternative. No doubt in my mind which was the better offering. There are some other great scenes in the movie.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I love this one:

Why can't I make it come up as a video image?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@Moxie Not sure, when I pasted it in it came up fine!

Can you PM me your device, operating system and browser info and I'll test.

ClayDeath

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
this is a great thread.

I started a similar thread at Camelot also.

been a bit tied up but I will be here to contribute and help build this thread up.