Euro 2016

Tennisman12345

Futures Player
Reactions
Very boring Euro tournament , think they should make the next tournament bigger , scrap qualification and group stage and just have a knockout competition.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
For me, it's his all-too-slick, pretty-boy cockiness that I don't like, and I think that goes for many. His football is amazing, though. Let's be honest...Messi is easier to like.

See I don't understand that. Messi and his father were prosecuted for tax evasion just recently and convicted of it if I am not mistaken, but he is in your eyes easier to like? While Ronaldo might seem arrogant, or all-too-slick in your words, the truth is he donates his blood at least twice a year (doesn't even want to get any tattoos because of it), was a bone marrow donor and is known for supporting children's charities. From what I can remember Ronaldo has always played for his country and according to his teammate Soares Ronaldo was an inspiration for all of them in yesterday's final even on the sidelines and in the locker room in the halftime, always encouraging them and believing in them. It takes a special skill to make a team better. Ronaldo does it with Portugal all the time, but I don't get the feeling it is the same with Messi and Argentina.

Frankly I think that Messi is as arrogant as they come, but hides it better perhaps that Ronaldo.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Tennisman12345 said:
Very boring Euro tournament , think they should make the next tournament bigger , scrap qualification and group stage and just have a knockout competition.

Or make it smaller, and scrap the deadweights.

Like England... :snicker

Tennisman12345

Futures Player
Reactions
Kieran said:
Tennisman12345 said:

Or make it smaller, and scrap the deadweights.

Like England... :snicker

England should just be banned from entering as they are no longer in europe :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15
the AntiPusher Other Sports 8
britbox Other Sports 224
britbox Other Sports 228