Donald Trump - Opinions?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am always amused by these "fact-checker" analyses. They are conducted by petty analysts trying to make Democratic candidates look good. Hillary Clinton is a buffoon, and as such, much of America fully deserves her as the next president of the United States.

EdbergsGhost

Masters Champion
Reactions
But the candidate rated as most truthful in her statements is Hillary:

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fa...-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

12495007_633171790154413_1766584338007148551_n.jpg

http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact...hillary-clinton-fired-watergate-investigation

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
We desperately need Trump here in America - we need a president who puts America FIRST - all our controlled politicians serve their masters and donors and PACs -

EdbergsGhost

Masters Champion
Reactions
I just wonder why when accusing these democrats about lying the same isn't thrown at both the Bush's for a start. Remember 'read my lips'? And WMDs? They all lie

The links were in response to the one link saying Hillary was believed to be most truthful in her statements. The Bush dynasty is pretty much over and done.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We desperately need Trump here in America - we need a president who puts America FIRST - all our controlled politicians serve their masters and donors and PACs -
We already have a President who puts America first. We don't need an egotistical, self-involved megalomaniac whose ego seems more important than anyone else's needs. Nor do we need a businessman who has declared bankruptcy 4 times, and who has screwed over more people than can easily be counted. Or one who pretends to run as a Republican, when he barely can be counted as one of their own. By many accounts, Donald Trump didn't even want to be President, he just wanted to increase his brand. He has no ambition to solve problems for this country. He only wants to prove he can win this contest. He's a reality TV star, not a viable political player. Don't be fooled by the bluster. He's an emperor with no clothes.

Last edited:

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Trump has connected with the public who have had enough of puppet politicians who serve their masters and not the people - Trump is a sensation and attracting huge support because the people believe and trust him - Let's see what he does when he gets into office - The anti Trump media has spent billions trying to destroy/slander/smear/ Trump but they failed and only made him stronger and his supporters more avid and devoted to the cause - "The truth will always annihilate falsehood" - African proverb -- Trump is the BEST hope to make America great again - Hillary is just another corrupt puppet controlled completely by the establishment - Trump has told Jewish money that he doesn't want or need their money - this means he won't be controlled -

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Trump has connected with the public who have had enough of puppet politicians who serve their masters and not the people - Trump is a sensation and attracting huge support because the people believe and trust him - Let's see what he does when he gets into office - The anti Trump media has spent billions trying to destroy/slander/smear/ Trump but they failed and only made him stronger and his supporters more avid and devoted to the cause - "The truth will always annihilate falsehood" - African proverb -- Trump is the BEST hope to make America great again - Hillary is just another corrupt puppet controlled completely by the establishment - Trump has told Jewish money that he doesn't want or need their money - this means he won't be controlled -

Oh dear...

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Oh dear...
Indeed. The notion that "Jewish money" controls the levers in the US is an antiquated myth. And offensive. (Sorry Scoop, but it is.) And the notion that Trump will not be controlled can be seen two ways. I find him to be a completely loose cannon. It's not the benefit that he's freed from interest groups that I see, but the fact that he cannot even control himself. He's not a deep thinker by anyone's measure. He has no great grasp of either domestic or foreign policy. And to his point, and Scoop's, that he'll "make America great again," I don't believe America is not so great now. We are the world's largest economy by a good margin. http://money.cnn.com/news/economy/world_economies_gdp/ Our next closest competitor is China, which has a poor human rights record, while ours continues to grow better on openness to all kinds of people.

I would also venture to say that Trump's idea that he can just bulldoze in without political experience, either in Congress or in the greater world stage and make all of these magical things happen, (which he tends not to explain specifically, except to say that they will be "great" and "huge,") is naive. Politics at the top level requires finesse, knowledge, relationships and an ability to compromise. The Donald has none of these skills.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Indeed. The notion that "Jewish money" controls the levers in the US is an antiquated myth. And offensive. (Sorry Scoop, but it is.) And the notion that Trump will not be controlled can be seen two ways. I find him to be a completely loose cannon. It's not the benefit that he's freed from interest groups that I see, but the fact that he cannot even control himself. He's not a deep thinker by anyone's measure. He has no great grasp of either domestic or foreign policy. And to his point, and Scoop's, that he'll "make America great again," I don't believe America is not so great now. We are the world's largest economy by a good margin. http://money.cnn.com/news/economy/world_economies_gdp/ Our next closest competitor is China, which has a poor human rights record, while ours continues to grow better on openness to all kinds of people.

I would also venture to say that Trump's idea that he can just bulldoze in without political experience, either in Congress or in the greater world stage and make all of these magical things happen, (which he tends not to explain specifically, except to say that they will be "great" and "huge,") is naive. Politics at the top level requires finesse, knowledge, relationships and an ability to compromise. The Donald has none of these skills.

Bulldoze into politics without political experience? I don't think you're getting the memo Moxie... A large segment of society are actually sick to death of "experienced" career politicians. Trump's popularity and Sanders to a lesser extent are largely because they are talking to the people, not at the people... in words they can understand. Experienced politicians have presided over the USA running up a $19.3 trillion national debt.... and they keep kicking the can down the road... it's somebody else's problem somewhere down the line. Whether you like it or not, believe it or not... large corporations basically own the politicos.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bulldoze into politics without political experience? I don't think you're getting the memo Moxie... A large segment of society are actually sick to death of "experienced" career politicians. Trump's popularity and Sanders to a lesser extent are largely because they are talking to the people, not at the people... in words they can understand. Experienced politicians have presided over the USA running up a $19.3 trillion national debt.... and they keep kicking the can down the road... it's somebody else's problem somewhere down the line. Whether you like it or not, believe it or not... large corporations basically own the politicos.
That debt came from George W. Bush and his neo-con cronies, and not a lot of "kicking the can down the road." We had a surplus before Bush. Some might think "politician" is a dirty word, but it's actually a job. And Bernie is one, and has been for many years. I wouldn't want a basketball player to do my surgery, and I wouldn't want my doctor to play point guard for my favorite team. Trump isn't even that good at being a businessman. He's declared bankruptcy 4 times, and he doesn't honor his debts or promises. His my-way-or-the-highway approach isn't going to work when more diplomacy is needed.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That debt came from George W. Bush and his neo-con cronies, and not a lot of "kicking the can down the road." We had a surplus before Bush. Some might think "politician" is a dirty word, but it's actually a job. And Bernie is one, and has been for many years. I wouldn't want a basketball player to do my surgery, and I wouldn't want my doctor to play point guard for my favorite team. Trump isn't even that good at being a businessman. He's declared bankruptcy 4 times, and he doesn't honor his debts or promises. His my-way-or-the-highway approach isn't going to work when more diplomacy is needed.
According to Forbes website you quoted on economies, he's worth $4.5 billion. I'll take that as being evidence of a reasonably effective businessman.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The Debt to GDP ratio rose 20.3% under Bush and 18.5% under Obama. Bush was paying for various wars overseas and responding to the Global Financial Crisis of 2008, what items are on Obama's receipts?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bush didn't need a war in Iraq. Obama's still paying for Bush's wars.

EdbergsGhost

Masters Champion
Reactions
That debt came from George W. Bush and his neo-con cronies, and not a lot of "kicking the can down the road."

10.7 trillion when Bush left office, with a worldwide financial crisis and two wars - that probably were not necessary. It will be 21 trillion when Obama leaves. That's also after record hauls by the IRS after record tax increases (many added by executive order).

Last edited:

EdbergsGhost

Masters Champion
Reactions
We don't need an egotistical, self-involved megalomaniac whose ego seems more important than anyone else's needs.

We already have one. The egotistical, self-involved megalomaniac whose ego seems more important than anyone else's needs, is building a 1 billion dollar library dedicated to himself once he leaves office.

Last edited: