Djokovic Fans thread

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
635777905347698743-USP-Tennis-U.S.-Open.jpg

A place to post news, updates and features on Nole!

Welcome!

Reactions: teddytennisfan

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So Nole had a busy week in Belgrade. He was joined by Boris Becker for a couple of days where they had a few appearances for Novak Djokovic Foundation. Here is an article about some of the fun that they had:

http://indianexpress.com/article/sp...arns-lessons-of-life-from-coach-boris-becker/

I thought after reading that article that Becker could actually do with learning from Nole in many areas rather than the other way around. Boris could be his tennis coach but Boom Boom should hire Nole as his life coach.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I thought after reading that article that Becker could actually do with learning from Nole in many areas rather than the other way around. Boris could be his tennis coach but Boom Boom should hire Nole as his life coach.

I think they are beneficial to each other, BB. You will find many Nole fans that don't like the idea of Becker and Nole, but I think that the whole team is gelling just great.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Nole will play doubles with his youngest brother, Djordje next week in Beijing and Nole will team up with Zimonjic next year for the Olympic games. :clap:

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Hello everyone. No1e will play exho with Rafa in Bangkok tomorrow.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
hi …

I’M new here. thanks to the kind invitation of a fellow tennis fan from years ago somewhere else …BRITBOX .

i wondered how or where to introduce myself — after not being ”allowed” in two previous well-known tennis sites for my ”politics” i liked to sometimes add to tennis if – as has become clearer over the years – global events TOUCH sports..including tennis.

i should relate why:

i used to post regularly in another tennis website that included many comments about politics — and when novak , who was already a big favorite of mine since he first emerged , was , imo, being unfairly vilified for being ”those serbians and russian-friendly” people…and because he was quite open about his wish to ‘inform the world of the real serbia and what really happened”…

i began defending him and the ”other alternate world” views _ namely — those of the EAST — russia, serbia, — whatever — outside of the US/WESTERN paradigm…

i was — i am certain of it — banned or blocked.

that happened under very similar circumstances in 2 websites…one of which was the famous tennis.com…where other ”tennis fans” — would talk about ”no politics here” — even if i mainly posted such subjects into tennis whenever anyone commented about novak or tennis subjects IN A POLITICAL MANNER of their own — that were clearly UN-informed…so i had to correct them.

but that was a big — no no- . TRUTH.

I then predicted to them — years ago these were — that ‘one day you will ALL find geo-political subject being discussed right HERE because you can not fence yourselves IN sports and tennis from affairs that ARE political and affect sports and tennis”…

of COURSE i was right — they NOW – from time to time have BIG topics about ”what happened in SOCHI winter olympics with BILLIE JEAN KING AND GAYS in russian repression of gay rights! ” — also another MISCONCEPTION, LOL.

but the point is — it is as i told them – even if they had to ban me years ago FOR IT! LOL.

anyway — now that’s OUT of the way to introduce myself>

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that novak has for the past few years now PROVEN just what a great, great player and champ he is — but more than THAT — as i often pointed out years ago (this is now my very first posting as a tennis fan IN a tennis site since, i guess five years ago now?) —

ONE of sports GREATEST gentlemen — EVER!!

the guy is MORE than just a great all time tennis champ…he is a HUMAN BEING of the very highest, finest quality — just as his late great beloved teacher WANTED him to be! and the pride of his country that has undergone such unbelievable malice from certain western ”powers” …..

NONE has shown NOVAK’S greatness as champ, competitor AND person than in his recent USO defense against the legendary and globally adulated ”sentimental darling and favorite|” roger federer in new york.

DESPITE being INTENTIONALLY shown by the new crowd (and not only they ) — that they DIDN’t WANT NOVAK to win…

that would have broken the will of just about anyone else — NOVAK showed

something he WAS vilified and resented for by the western media and sports community when he BEGAN his intent to challenge Roger and Nadal…

to ”show that i have SOME quality too”.

and BOY — HAS NOVAK INDEED SHOWN QUALITY…

IN every way — of the highest and finest one!

GO NOVAK!!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
hi …

I’M new here. thanks to the kind invitation of a fellow tennis fan from years ago somewhere else …BRITBOX .

i wondered how or where to introduce myself — after not being ”allowed” in two previous well-known tennis sites for my ”politics” i liked to sometimes add to tennis if – as has become clearer over the years – global events TOUCH sports..including tennis.

i should relate why:

i used to post regularly in another tennis website that included many comments about politics — and when novak , who was already a big favorite of mine since he first emerged , was , imo, being unfairly vilified for being ”those serbians and russian-friendly” people…and because he was quite open about his wish to ‘inform the world of the real serbia and what really happened”…

i began defending him and the ”other alternate world” views _ namely — those of the EAST — russia, serbia, — whatever — outside of the US/WESTERN paradigm…

that happened under very similar circumstances in 2 websites…one of which was the famous tennis.com…where other ”tennis fans” — would talk about ”no politics here” — even if i mainly posted such subjects into tennis whenever anyone commented about novak or tennis subjects IN A POLITICAL MANNER of their own — that were clearly UN-informed…so i had to correct them.

I then predicted to them — years ago these were — that ‘one day you will ALL find geo-political subject being discussed right HERE because you can not fence yourselves IN sports and tennis from affairs that ARE political and affect sports and tennis”…

of COURSE i was right — they NOW – from time to time have BIG topics about ”what happened in SOCHI winter olympics with BILLIE JEAN KING AND GAYS in russian repression of gay rights! ” — also another MISCONCEPTION, LOL.

but the point is — it is as i told them – even if they had to ban me years ago FOR IT! LOL.

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that novak has for the past few years now PROVEN just what a great, great player and champ he is — but more than THAT — as i often pointed out years ago (this is now my very first posting as a tennis fan IN a tennis site since, i guess five years ago now?) —

the guy is MORE than just a great all time tennis champ…he is a HUMAN BEING of the very highest, finest quality — just as his late great beloved teacher WANTED him to be! and the pride of his country that has undergone such unbelievable malice from certain western ”powers” …..

NONE has shown NOVAK’S greatness as champ, competitor AND person than in his recent USO defense against the legendary and globally adulated ”sentimental darling and favorite|” roger federer in new york.

DESPITE being INTENTIONALLY shown by the new crowd (and not only they ) — that they DIDN’t WANT NOVAK to win…

something he WAS vilified and resented for by the western media and sports community when he BEGAN his intent to challenge Roger and Nadal…

GO NOVAK!!

That was a lengthy post, which I enjoyed to read. As far as I know, BB is not big on moderation so strong opinions are welcome. I think that the reason behind these groups that BB created (he would need to confirm that) is that fans of 1 player can freely talk about their favourite for as long as they want. We also have forums, on top of the page, and Welcome Centre there where you can introduce yourself to everybody. It’s hard for me to think of people who don’t like Nole, he is a great person.
wpml_cool.gif

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That was a lengthy post, which I enjoyed to read. As far as I know, BB is not big on moderation so strong opinions are welcome. I think that the reason behind these groups that BB created (he would need to confirm that) is that fans of 1 player can freely talk about their favourite for as long as they want. We also have forums, on top of the page, and Welcome Centre there where you can introduce yourself to everybody. It’s hard for me to think of people who don’t like Nole, he is a great person.
wpml_cool.gif

THANKS for the Welcome, first of all, Billie.

i recall Britbox from years ago when we were also exchanging views elsewhere . and it was really nice to know that he created this really nice website now.

it’s been some amazing tennis going on out there all these past several seasons. and it’s great to be seeing some new future stars already making some stamp in the game themselves. YET — what else is there to say about the now-veterans? especially how Roger continues to just fly – no matter that he hasn’t been winning majors for a while. but still — just unbelievable.

there seems to be a big question mark on both RAFA and ANDY MURRAY – as part of the top echelon for years — as to how their 2016 unfolds. i’d like to see andy bring up his best tennis more often as he’s too talented not to be winning more majors.

rafa — also one of my favorites — really might need to get back that confidence he used to have. we’ll have to see, obviously.

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
THANKS for the Welcome, first of all, Billie.

i recall Britbox from years ago when we were also exchanging views elsewhere . and it was really nice to know that he created this really nice website now.

it’s been some amazing tennis going on out there all these past several seasons. and it’s great to be seeing some new future stars already making some stamp in the game themselves. YET — what else is there to say about the now-veterans? especially how Roger continues to just fly – no matter that he hasn’t been winning majors for a while. but still — just unbelievable.

there seems to be a big question mark on both RAFA and ANDY MURRAY – as part of the top echelon for years — as to how their 2016 unfolds. i’d like to see andy bring up his best tennis more often as he’s too talented not to be winning more majors.

rafa — also one of my favorites — really might need to get back that confidence he used to have. we’ll have to see, obviously.

Great to see you here teddytennisfan – This is a new social network where strong opinions are welcomed not discouraged. You won’t be banned here mate. I’m hoping the World Affairs section in the Tennis Forum section will also get good use.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Cheers teddytennisfan, looking forward to mixing it up with some anti hegemonic politics.
wpml_cool.gif

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cheers teddytennisfan, looking forward to mixing it up with some anti hegemonic politics.
wpml_cool.gif

thanks DENIS…Hope to see you in the sections BRITBOX designates for better chat – haha…after all — the tennis has to be as much as possible still be centered on our players, right? hehe.

now we are in the ”beyond slams” period – so i am myself taking a little breather from following each and every match on tv — hehe…but i FEEL the need for it again – hehe….too bad though that some players are still a bit tired out from the very long stretch since australian open. . but at least it’s also a chance for the other players to win some nice titles — i always like that too.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
hehe — it’s like GAME OF THRONES — hehe…

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
hi …

i should relate why:

GO NOVAK!!

Hi Teddy. Billie and I were on old tennis.com forum but I don’t remember you from there. You must have been banned from there after i joined.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
So I couldn’t watch this live, but here is the full exhibition match if somebody is interested. Rafa and Nole didn’t take it too seriously, normally, but they didn’t goof off that much either.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So I couldn’t watch this live, but here is the full exhibition match if somebody is interested. Rafa and Nole didn’t take it too seriously, normally, but they didn’t goof off that much either.

Thanks for sharing. Nadal looks a bit fitter but still vulnerable not enough power and length in his shots.