Coronavirus cases on your social circle

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ok so Cali is really trying to ratch up free accessible testing. Registerd online and set it up. Did my testing today, with results within 72 hours by email, phone call or text. It was very quick and flowed through with no problem and was within 15 minutes from home. The Governor understanbly is saying we need all this accessible testing to see where we stand as far as opening up for more industries.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
A colleague of my Sister's & ex-colleague of mine has just tested positive for Coronavirus. She went into isolation after her son moved back in with her & he tested positive. Luckily she hadn't been in since her son moved back home so my Sister & her other colleagues have only been in telephone contact with her since then. I hope she's o.k. because she's a lovely woman most of the time.

Reactions: Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
A friend went home to Poland and she and her boyfriend caught it. She’s 42, he’s 54. Both took to bed for a few days and are fine now...

Reactions: kskate2

Horsa

Reactions
My Sister's colleague who tested positive for Coronavirus but was asymptomatic got symptoms. She said it's like a very severe flu where you get the Mother of all headaches, (I suffer from migraines so know that feeling.) a really bad cough, you can't smell anything, everything tastes bland & you feel very weak. She told my Sister that we were to ensure we wore a mask/face-shield when in public places, kept our distance & washed/sanitised our hands regularly or wiped them with an anti-bacterial hand-wipe & we were to stay safe & well.

My Sister has just found out 1 of her Manager's has got it. She doesn't know whether she was in contact with her when she was contagious yet but she doesn't think she was.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My Sister's colleague who tested positive for Coronavirus but was asymptomatic got symptoms. She said it's like a very severe flu where you get the Mother of all headaches, (I suffer from migraines so know that feeling.) a really bad cough, you can't smell anything, everything tastes bland & you feel very weak. She told my Sister that we were to ensure we wore a mask/face-shield when in public places, kept our distance & washed/sanitised our hands regularly or wiped them with an anti-bacterial hand-wipe & we were to stay safe & well.

My Sister has just found out 1 of her Manager's has got it. She doesn't know whether she was in contact with her when she was contagious yet but she doesn't think she was.
I hope your sister doesn't get it. Do stay vigilant!

Reactions: Horsa

Horsa

Reactions
I found out last night that my cousin has had it for a couple of weeks. I know it's not a rumour as my cousin phoned me herself.

Horsa

Reactions
I hope your sister doesn't get it. Do stay vigilant!
Thank you very much, Moxie. I was doing. I'm very sorry for the late reply but I thought I'd answered you. So much has been going on here. I won't say too much as I don't want to be seen as a selfish, moaning attention-seeker. I hope you've had a good Xmas & got what you wanted for Xmas. I also hope that you & yours are well & happy.

Reactions: Moxie

Horsa

Reactions
I just found out a neighbour who's been in town today had the virus when he spoke to Mother. He said he had it. He's been out as if nothing had happened. He didn't get too close & wore facial coverings but we're all a bit anxious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C World Affairs 27