Conspiracy Theory

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
OK, let's have a go. This is intended to be a work of fiction by the way.

The US Deep State needs to roll back the rise of China. Other objectives include:

Retaining the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency.
Destroying or crippling the Eurozone.
Wiping out the huge debts owed to China.
Changing the public perception of China to a negative one.
Restricting Chinese Exports.
Laying the foundations for a cashless society.
Microchipping Citizens.
Control the flow of information.

Timeline:
A bioweapon is launched in China by the CIA at Wuhan, home to China's own bio(weapon) labs. Perfect false flag cover.
The US watch the virus transported around the world as intended.
The virus is played down initially to increase the spread.
Anti-Chinese rhetoric increases.
Media channels restrict the news and information flow to the recognized government or approved media outlets.
The Virus is accepted as real, dangerous and huge economic burdens are placed on citizens.
Cash increasingly being touted as dirty and a virus spreader.
China is forced to wipe out debts as "Compensation"
Chinese exports are hit due to public negativity.
Western governments add additional restrictions, regulations, and tariffs onto exports.
Investors and traders flock to the US Dollar as one of the safer currencies out there.
Media channels become more restricted.
Social Distancing Laws remain to prevent public dissent, large scale gatherings (and by proxy protests)
Many outlets stop accepting cash for "health reasons"
Microchipping gets "promoted" as the answer for health monitoring, travel, virus tracking, and cash payments. Along with multiple other benefits.
Cash banned as a medium of exchange.
Citizens "voluntarily" microchipped.
Later, citizens can't do anything without a microchip.
Anyone without a microchip is labelled as a health risk and shunned by society.

I'm sure I could get 5G in there somewhere too. Ha, ha.

Last edited:

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
OK, let's have a go. This is intended to be a work of fiction by the way.

The US Deep State needs to roll back the rise of China. Other objectives include:

Retaining the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency.
Destroying or crippling the Eurozone.
Wiping out the huge debts owed to China.
Changing the public perception of China to a negative one.
Restricting Chinese Exports.
Laying the foundations for a cashless society.
Microchipping Citizens.
Control the flow of information.

Timeline:
A bioweapon is launched in China by the CIA at Wuhan, home to China's own bio(weapon) labs. Perfect false flag cover.
The US watch the virus transported around the world as intended.
The virus is played down initially to increase the spread.
Anti-Chinese rhetoric increases.
Media channels restrict the news and information flow to the recognized government or approved media outlets.
The Virus is accepted as real, dangerous and huge economic burdens are placed on citizens.
Cash increasingly being touted as dirty and a virus spreader.
China is forced to wipe out debts as "Compensation"
Chinese exports are hit due to public negativity.
Western governments add additional restrictions, regulations, and tariffs onto exports.
Investors and traders flock to the US Dollar as one of the safer currencies out there.
Media channels become more restricted.
Social Distancing Laws remain to prevent public dissent, large scale gatherings (and by proxy protests)
Many outlets stop accepting cash for "health reasons"
Microchipping gets "promoted" as the answer for health monitoring, travel, virus tracking, and cash payments. Along with multiple other benefits.
Cash banned as a medium of exchange.
Citizens "voluntarily" microchipped.
Later, citizens can't do anything without a microchip.
Anyone without a microchip is labelled as a health risk and shunned by society.

I'm sure I could get 5G in there somewhere too. Ha, ha.
Not bad :cool: I would buy that book.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
OK mate, I pass the baton to you (since you asked for sexy conspiracy theories). Dream me up a conspiracy theory based on either Chinese or Russian geopolitical gains.
Russia produces the Corona virus in their labs during the height of the Cold War to use against the US but they discover it is not as deadly as they like so they shelf the project. Forty years later , an overzealous employee working at the current version of the KGB discovers the project and gets interested because even though the virus is not particularly deadly, he knows how the world work these days, the international travel and all and he sees the value. And there is the perfect fall guy in China since everyone knows about their open markets and history of other various viruses coming out of there in the past.
Calls at the highest level take place, China is OK with the plan and they are not too opposed to some population control anyways and Russia wants to teach the dirty capitalists a lesson. Both China and Russia have the vaccine for this but they use it very sparingly to avoid suspicion.
The plan gets the green light. End game? Strip personal freedoms wherever they exist , scare people enough that they will not mind, one more step towards a world government . Russia gets full control of all oil and natural distribution throughout Europe and Middle east, China gets the best trading deals with anyone in the world.
I know, cheesy but my brain is shot right now...Promise to think about something sexier.

Reactions: britbox

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not really one for conspiracies but here's something I got from my Spurs WhatsApp forum....

"Indeed there is definitely something amiss, especially with America not coming down hard on them. This is what I think. China were moving too fast with their 5g launch, so US released a virus that reacts to the 5g waves, just to slow down the Chinese 5g roll-out and world dominance. But China managed it and then allowed it to spread, while also capitalizing on the economic side. US can't come down on China because they spread it in Wuhan. There is also the possibility that China reengineered it, which is why it is not treatable as Trump thought it would be. Only assumptions for now. Time will tell"

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I'm not really one for conspiracies but here's something I got from my Spurs WhatsApp forum....

"Indeed there is definitely something amiss, especially with America not coming down hard on them. This is what I think. China were moving too fast with their 5g launch, so US released a virus that reacts to the 5g waves, just to slow down the Chinese 5g roll-out and world dominance. But China managed it and then allowed it to spread, while also capitalizing on the economic side. US can't come down on China because they spread it in Wuhan. There is also the possibility that China reengineered it, which is why it is not treatable as Trump thought it would be. Only assumptions for now. Time will tell"

It’s a reflection of our post-truth world that this seems both preposterous and reasonable.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
This is intended to be a work of fiction

I am sorry, nice try, but they will trace you back anyway. You are a dead man already, but the world needs heroes like you who bring the truth to light. Be proud!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am sorry, nice try, but they will trace you back anyway. You are a dead man already, but the world needs heroes like you who bring the truth to light. Be proud!
Lol. It may end up getting moved to the Non-Fiction section the way this is unfolding.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

It's not really a theory though is it mate? Everything she's said is true. Once it becomes clear, everything starts to unravel. Most of history is distorted by lies, and the political system is little more than a circus to herd people along, giving the illusion of choice.

Last edited: