Caroline Wozniacki Forum

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you like to know more about Carolines situation right now - here is the chance. Couple of days ago there was a big interview with Caroline on a Danish TV station - here is a link to a translation:

https://t.co/ORgbm1BRLj

Caroline practising in Eastbourne:
DDALipfXoAIzRTI.jpg

Reactions: britbox and Moxie
N

Nekro

Caro gets her kit off.

k, so she bulked up, now she has to bulk up her mindset, a bulked up pusher is still a pusher.....

BTW I don't understand who Hoergren posts the Caroline with her sleeping partner pics for, guys don't want to see chicks with their sleeping partners, :lulz1: the lez posters especially don't want to see her with a male sleeping partner, those kinda pics are just generally very bad :help: maybe the grannies will like them like "how cute these children are"

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
DGP7KHEXYAAUpWA.jpg

Caroline practising with Sascha - well here they have a pause ;)

DGP-8vsXkAE0ty-.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And here is the add - I'm going there as accredited by Danish TV2 - hope to get some live pictures of her:
DbNWz-VW4AEzQxN.jpg

Reactions: britbox

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
HI
Here is the information we got from Patrik Wozniacki 17th of August. Update on Caro's injury! Sadly not a good news!

Caro's brother Patrik: "She is really hurting! It seems to be an inflammation situation in her body (not just shoulder). Up until Tuesday she could hardly lift her arms. She might have trained too hard in Monaco. She is not 20 anymore and they need to find the right balance between hard work and restitution. She would have taken a WC to New Haven after early exit under normal circumstances She has a permit from WADA to take some special pills. If she takes them the body will "forget" the pain in 12 days, but after 12 days the pain will come back almost double effect. The hard decision is when to take the pills because she also wants to practice ahead of USO but she also wants to be able to play second week. She can only take the pills once. Its a very hard decision they have to take now and maybe treatment can do its part so she can avoid to take the pills at all"

Hope she gets well but I'm a bit concerned if they use those pills if she gets heavier pain when they stop working - we'll see.
Latest - seems she's practising in NY at US Open - news when I know something