Boxing

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
@Federberg... any dog in the Chisora/White fight?
not much of one to be honest. I would have said Dillian Whyte should be a vastly superior fighter although the closeness of their first fight says not. Still I can't see past Whyte

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
yup, there are some great boxing channels out there. I won't like I initially thought Helder and Cassius were just a bunch of weirdos, but over time I've increasingly watched their stuff, so clearly they've been doing good things :)

Ditto man. They used to get a hard time when they started out... but they've got a pretty slick operation going now. I like Cassius particularly... he's got a pretty chilled approach to interviewing and gets to ask the questions everybody wants the answer to. I think I read that their top video had 11 million views.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
not much of one to be honest. I would have said Dillian Whyte should be a vastly superior fighter although the closeness of their first fight says not. Still I can't see past Whyte

Yeah, I think Whyte is the superior boxer. Chisora is a loose cannon but I find him very engaging, kind of like him.

Cracking few weeks of boxing coming up. Best time I can remember for British boxing in particular in years...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Ditto man. They used to get a hard time when they started out... but they've got a pretty slick operation going now. I like Cassius particularly... he's got a pretty chilled approach to interviewing and gets to ask the questions everybody wants the answer to. I think I read that their top video had 11 million views.
wow

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks like the Amir Khan / Kell Brook fight might be on according to Barry Hearn and Amir himself.
The only thing that gives Khan a sniff of a chance in this one are Kell's dodgy eye socket bones. Otherwise I can't see anything other than a KO for Kell. In fact the air pressure from a missed punch will be enough to do the trick I reckon :D

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
By the way mate, did you ever hear about that Internet troll Charlie Zelenoff?

He was a deluded nutcase who claimed he was the boxing GOAT and used to troll people incessantly. He used to attack random people without them expecting it and claim a KO... made his own belt and everything.

Asked to spar with Floyd Mayweather Snr... jumped out of the ring after receiving a couple of shots and then ran back in and bitch slapped him from behind... claiming victory later on.

Trolled Deontay Wilder incessantly on social media, turned up at the gym calling him out.. Deontay slapped him a couple of times and he ran out of the building.

Fricken hilarious.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
By the way mate, did you ever hear about that Internet troll Charlie Zelenoff?

He was a deluded nutcase who claimed he was the boxing GOAT and used to troll people incessantly. He used to attack random people without them expecting it and claim a KO... made his own belt and everything.

Asked to spar with Floyd Mayweather Snr... jumped out of the ring after receiving a couple of shots and then ran back in and bitch slapped him from behind... claiming victory later on.

Trolled Deontay Wilder incessantly on social media, turned up at the gym calling him out.. Deontay slapped him a couple of times and he ran out of the building.

Fricken hilarious.

haha! I'll have a look thanks

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I thought Wilder was pretty restrained... there is another episode where this 16 year old Golden Gloves Champion literally beats the shit out of him and then body slams him outside of the ring before Charlie bolts for the exit.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Huge month coming up for boxing fans...

Fury v Wilder is probably the centrepiece.

Good video with Fury, going back to his younger days and the road to redemption following his issues with depression, drink and drugs. Fury is always good value outside the ring.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

Freddie Roach calling it for Tyson Fury. Really looking forward to this rumble.

before Fury went awol I would have been comfortable putting my money on him. I think he's the better boxer and frankly if he survives Wilder's knockout power then he wins. I guess that logic still holds but this is a sight higher in level than anything he's faced in his comeback. It's no longer clear cut to me that Fury will be able to win this. He needs to show it. It's not easy to come back and compete at the highest level. I wouldn't be shocked by either outcome. For the record those outcomes are either Fury wins on a decision or he gets carried out of there

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
got me some boxing fever tonight! I think of all the great match ups, apart from Frazier Ali of course I loved the Holyfield Bowe fights the most...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Other Sports 1
B Other Sports 24
JasonNorin Other Sports 6
Kieran Other Sports 1
britbox Other Sports 3