Boxing

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fury fought a beautiful fight vs Wilder. One of the greatest wins by a British heavyweight ever IMO.

All paths lead to Fury v Joshua Let's hope they get that fight done this summer.

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It was fantastic. It was the result I expected (frankly I thought Fury won the first fight). I think Fury beats AJ, but it wouldn't shock me if AJ can spring a surprise as he has the power and is a good technical boxer. Really hoping they get that fight on

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It was fantastic. It was the result I expected (frankly I thought Fury won the first fight). I think Fury beats AJ, but it wouldn't shock me if AJ can spring a surprise as he has the power and is a good technical boxer. Really hoping they get that fight on
It was a complete clinic. Interesting that Fury was trained by the Kronk Gym (Sugar Hill, nephew of Emmanual Steward) before the fight. They nailed the Game Plan. Fury completely won the first fight too. The draw decision was an utter disgrace.
I really want this Fury/AJ fight to be made at Wembley Stadium. There is talk of Saudi, Vegas, MSG... seriously... this needs to be at Wembley.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It was a complete clinic. Interesting that Fury was trained by the Kronk Gym (Sugar Hill, nephew of Emmanual Steward) before the fight. They nailed the Game Plan. Fury completely won the first fight too. The draw decision was an utter disgrace.
I really want this Fury/AJ fight to be made at Wembley Stadium. There is talk of Saudi, Vegas, MSG... seriously... this needs to be at Wembley.
Y I don't see this one being bought off and held on foreign soil. They'll make enough money at Wembley and it offers a better time zone compromise for the American market

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Y I don't see this one being bought off and held on foreign soil. They'll make enough money at Wembley and it offers a better time zone compromise for the American market
Well, you'd sure hope so. All the inklings I'm getting from the likes of Eddie Hearn etc. is that they want it in Saudi. This needs to be in the UK. The biggest fight in British boxing history.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks like Wilder has triggered the rematch clause. Ego over common sense. He’s most likely ruined his legacy now. I don’t believe deep down he thinks he can win

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nothing on boxing in awhile but Fury did it again this year and is the big man. Got nostalgic and watched the Ali-Frazier bouts and the Rumble in the Jungle from the Seventies

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Fury/Wilder III was one of the most exciting heavyweight fights in years.
Fury had a huge weight advantage, which he used very well, but even still, the bloke has a jaw of steel. He seems to recover so fast from having his lights knocked out that I think he's almost unique in that regard. I don't remember seeing any great fighter knocked more or less spark-out then get up and fight stronger than his opponent, like he did in the first fight. And in this fight, he just got better after the fourth round...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fury/Wilder III was one of the most exciting heavyweight fights in years.
Was it a better fight than Joshua vs Klitschko,? That fight had everything..I might watch Wilder vs Fury #3 on YouTube tonight. Thanks

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Was it a better fight than Joshua vs Klitschko,? That fight had everything..I might watch Wilder vs Fury #3 on YouTube tonight. Thanks
that was a great fight. But the Wilder/Fury and Holyfield/Bowe were both trilogies. There's something extra about that

Reactions: the AntiPusher

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wow. Liam Smith absolutely battered Eubank Jnr. I was rooting for Liam but didn't expect a fourth round stoppage.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
lol! He put him the fk down. The boy ain't his daddy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Other Sports 1
B Other Sports 24
JasonNorin Other Sports 6
Kieran Other Sports 1
britbox Other Sports 3