Australian Open 2023 F: Elena Rybakina vs. Aryna Sabalenka

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am nervous about Saba imploding,she has an up and down game.I hope that she would be on during her match.In this match there would be a lot of new balls after every game.I think Rybakina has a little bit of variety than Saba.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I am nervous about Saba imploding,she has an up and down game.I hope that she would be on during her match.In this match there would be a lot of new balls after every game.I think Rybakina has a little bit of variety than Saba.
I dont know about that, Saba has won 2 GS woman's titles in doubles, USO 2019 and AO in 2021, she knows how to get to the net,also how to play volleys etc. Saba has 6 doubles titles all up.

Last edited:

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I dont know about that, Saba has won 2 GS woman's titles in doubles, USO 2019 and AO in 2021, she knows how to get to the net,also how to play volleys etc. Saba has 6 doubles titles all up.
It's difficult to predict the winner.I just hope that it's a fun match,with lots of dropshots and moonballs..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
She said that she ditched he psychologist .. she says that I am my own psychologist now
I read that , good on her, I am not against any player have help when needed, but at some stage you have to be able to stand the pressure at times in matches, thats a way you learn how to fight your demons
That is why I would like to see Swiatek let go of her traveling psychologist, she has been on tour long enough to also work things out on her own, she has her coach and team around her, if she feels the need, she can always contact by phone.I know Ash Barty and others had 'life coaches' and if they felt the need for them they would contact them via the telephone..

Last edited:
Reactions: the AntiPusher

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Please join us for the live chat of this match. On the main forum page you should see the live chat at the top half of your screen. If you do not, please refresh your screen's browser page

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Did you have a nap? I'm pressing on through.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hey, Margaret! I hope you're enjoying this spate of tennis in your own time zone.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I saw Ash bring out the trophy. I didn't know they would let an expectant mom carry that thing