'24 Monte-Carlo Masters, MC Country Club

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I agree about the coaching, but that ship has sailed. I would be very surprised if someone would take that job. Even w/ a contract that says daddy has to shut up, it won't stick.
That’s basically what I stated above. I wish it were otherwise, but I completely agree.

Reactions: kskate2

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Fog was a previous winner here and is a killer when he actually shows up. Zed is a tough out in these M1000's. And wasn't it Djere that had Djoke down MP's at the USO last year?
You said ‘a host of great players along the way’. Fogi, Djere, and Fokina are not great. Zverev has only ever beaten Tsi on the fake clay of Madrid.

Last edited:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well Casper just gave back one of the two break lead he had on Novak in this opening set, any chance of Casper winning this match I feel hinges on his winning this first set.

Reactions: nehmeth

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So you're blaming those notorious Djokosmashes on Goran, eh? :lulz1:
:lulz1: No.. that’s all Novak. He had a rather glaring one the other day. And then chunked that easy put away here 15 minutes ago. Harold Solomon or Eddie Dibbs (the bagel twins, noted moonballers, and decent singles players 50 years ago), would have crushed Djokovic.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Well Casper just gave back one of the two break lead he had on Novak in this opening set, any chance of Casper winning this match I feel hinges on his winning this first set.
You still think the Ghost can win this match? I won't believe it until I see him win the last point. Even w/ a disinterested Djoke, it's an uphill battle. Dude has not really played well all week and will likely find himself in the final and tomorrow will probably take out Tits who has a mental block when facing the Serb.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
BTW I am not going to make excuses in the previous match with the bad call, it happens, I knew that playing Stef on clay would be a test for Jannik.
Well done Stef for making the final.

Reactions: nehmeth

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh my DFs from Ruud and he shanks his fhand
Novak serving for the 2nd set and wins 6-1

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You still think the Ghost can win this match? I won't believe it until I see him win the last point. Even w/ a disinterested Djoke, it's an uphill battle…
IMG_0846.jpeg

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sad to say Ruud dosent have a very good record against Top players lets see what evolves in the 3rd set
There you go Ruud now consolidate the break
Ruud consolidates, still a long way to go in the match

Last edited:
Reactions: kskate2