2023 US Open SF: Coco Gauff vs. Karolina Muchova

Who wins this US Open semifinal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I love watching Muchova she puts balls on the court that makes it difficult for all her opponents, she made the final at RG this year and made life hard for Iga to win, Karolina has such a great tool box, that she can go to, at times she reminds me of Ash Barty, as she can absorb big hitters, and uses her slice to perfection, has a great tennis IQ, though it has been injuries that have kept her off the tour for long periods of time, and she always has some tape over her body.

Coco Gauff, has come into her own, I feel since she won Cinncy tournament, of course a lot of credit goes to her coaches, especially Brad Gilbert, still at the end of the day it is up to a player to take a game plan and execute it on court, and that is what Coco has done, she has always had great defensive skills, but I feel her offensive skills have developed more and she is going for her serve more.

These 2 players recently played at Cinncy tournament where Coco won in 2 tight sets. I think this will be just as tight, the player who believes in their game will win.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I rock ruff and stuff w/ my Coco Puffs... Hey, go on w/ yo bad self. The teen in a tight decider

Reactions: Moxie

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome everyone to the live chat for the ladies semi's. First up Coco vs. Karolina

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Hi everyone at least Pammy has got rid of those horrid cardigans:)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I just hope Brad dosent carry on too much, Coco likes to work out things on her own

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It's an adjustment that they both need to make. Hopefully he doesn't fail his trial period

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I've always said from the get that Karolina was Chrissy's long lost daughter. Doesn't she look like her?