2023 US Open Final: Gauff vs. Sabalenka

Who wins the US Open?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Watching the Ladies Doubles final this is not one of the better doubles finals match I have watched. Dabroswski is holding the whole thing together. Siegemund know for her gamesmanship moving around when Erin was about to serve?
Siegemund took a toilet break after the 1st set then came back on and decided to chat to the umpire, rubbed something on her hands, toweled off while everyone is waiting to play.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Watching the Ladies Doubles final this is not one of the better doubles finals match I have watched. Dabroswski is holding the whole thing together. Siegemund know for her gamesmanship moving around when Erin was about to serve?
Siegemund took a toilet break after the 1st set then came back on and decided to chat to the umpire, rubbed something on her hands, toweled off while everyone is waiting to play.
Agreed. The first set TB was competitive, but that’s about it.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats to Dabrowski and Routliffe on their 7-6, 6-3 win over Siegemund and Zvonareva.

It’s their first title, no less. I suspect they’ll play more together.

• Wow
Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It looked staged..
I don't think so.. Andy's mom is pissed it got leaked..I agree. I showed it because she is so authentic.she is ultra transparent..I said it over and over. Aryna is the most interesting female tennis player to watch.. Always entertaining

• Wow

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't think so.. Andy's mom is pissed it got leaked..I agree. I showed it because she is so authentic.she is ultra transparent..I said it over and over. Aryna is the most interesting female tennis player to watch.. Always entertaining
Quite frankly whoever filmed that should be reprimanded, I agree with Judy Murray it should have never been leaked. Players have different ways showing their emotions after losing a match this was a GS final match, that was a private moment.and it should have never been leaked

• Wow

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Apparently it's Netflix who are filming the players and she was aware of the cameras.Tennis fans are picking up the camera people in the background.These days it's all for clicks and likes.

• Wow