2023 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Good win for Holger. I slightly lean Team Chaz for the youngsters, but I really like this kids game, his attitude, I think he’s great. Big tests are all ahead of him now. Is he ambitious enough to see himself lift the biggest trophies?

We might not find out this week but he’s continuing to impress..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Players warming up on CC
Alcaraz leading 2 sets to 1
2 all in the 4th set
Alcaraz to serve

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I don’t like the timing of that roof change. Should have been done at a change of ends..

Reactions: Moxie

lomaha

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Good win for Holger. I slightly lean Team Chaz for the youngsters, but I really like this kids game, his attitude, I think he’s great. Big tests are all ahead of him now. Is he ambitious enough to see himself lift the biggest trophies?

We might not find out this week but he’s continuing to impress..
We just had an interview post match with Rune on Danish television and he said that he was positively surprised by his physical condition. He felt great and could easily have played two more sets. He was mostly happy about his serving and his guts to go for the big points. But thougt his returning should be better if he was to beat either Matteo or Charlie.
Did you see the Crown Prince of Denmark in his box today next to Lars Christensen?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
We just had an interview post match with Rune on Danish television and he said that he was positively surprised by his physical condition. He felt great and could easily have played two more sets. He was mostly happy about his serving and his guts to go for the big points. But thougt his returning should be better if he was to beat either Matteo or Charlie.
Did you see the Crown Prince of Denmark in his box today next to Lars Christensen?
No, I didn’t but that’s great! Holger is the real prince of Denmark - just once he doesn’t go Hamlet on us Wednesday :lol6:

Status
Not open for further replies.