Australian Open 2023 - Women's Draw Challenge

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Time for the Draw Challenge! Or quite late, some might say. If you don't know how it's done, click on Draw Challenge on the menu bar above, and it has an instructional video. Join our group, which is called "Discuss Tennis," for the draw challenge. Make you picks asap, and we can discuss (and bemoan) choices here.

DM me if you have questions.

....Moxie

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Time for the Draw Challenge! Or quite late, some might say. If you don't know how it's done, click on Draw Challenge on the menu bar above, and it has an instructional video. Join our group, which is called "Discuss Tennis," for the draw challenge. Make you picks asap, and we can discuss (and bemoan) choices here.

DM me if you have questions.

....Moxie
I cannot get into the draw challlenge and the video says it is not available?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Margaret,
Goto: http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/

Then click login (if you have an existing account on there)

I think the video was on a Discuss Tennis video channel that I deleted when tidying up some of my own stuff. I forgot the Draw Challenge video was still being used. I'll see if I've got a backup somewhere to reupload to Youtube.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Margaret,
Goto: http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/

Then click login (if you have an existing account on there)

I think the video was on a Discuss Tennis video channel that I deleted when tidying up some of my own stuff. I forgot the Draw Challenge video was still being used. I'll see if I've got a backup somewhere to reupload to Youtube.
Okay I havent played the draw challenge for some time I do not have a existing account, does that mean I have to create one? also I have to get to work soon

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you've played it before then you'll have an account. Maybe try logging in with your email and presumed password.

Otherwise, Sign up, rather than Login. When you're in, click "Groups" and join "Discuss Tennis" then do your brackets.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If you've played it before then you'll have an account. Maybe try logging in with your email and presumed password.

Otherwise, Sign up, rather than Login. When you're in, click "Groups" and join "Discuss Tennis" then do your brackets.
Thanks I will try that

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I continue with my faith in Muguruza. Wait for that to bite me in the a$$. No, I didn't pick her to win it all. I actually picked a repeat of the USO final, but with Jabeur winning. Call me sentimental. If I were savvy, I'd have picked Swaitek.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I continue with my faith in Muguruza. Wait for that to bite me in the a$$. No, I didn't pick her to win it all. I actually picked a repeat of the USO final, but with Jabeur winning. Call me sentimental. If I were savvy, I'd have picked Swaitek.
Ons has a lower back injury, when she played a warm up tournament,before the AO, also she needs to have her serve 'on song' at the AO, it went missing in action in the final at the USO final, cost her big time

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ons has a lower back injury, when she played a warm up tournament,before the AO, also she needs to have her serve 'on song' at the AO, it went missing in action in the final at the USO final, cost her big time
Sentimental choice, but I don't care. I always choose my draws with some combination of what I know, and what I want. And then, the guessing. :)