2022 Wimbledon QF: Garin vs. Kyrgios

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Please dont be 'sucked in' into sore shoulder he was firing bombs, I have seen this crap before from him. After his 'blatant tanking' I am done with him, if he wants to be taken seriously players dont tank service games do they? in my book they don't.I have better things to do with my time than watch Nick.
He now has this self importance attitude about him that is a turnoff.He is saying all those people are here to watch him..really lol.He is annoying and think tennis fans like him,they are just looking at a trainwreck.I hope he gets a reality check tomorrow from Garin.

Reactions: TheSicilian

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I rarely bet on Kyrgios tbh. Yesterday just for fun I had a measly €5 on Nakashima to win the first set 7-6 at 5/1 odds. He won it 6-4 so wasn't far off. In most cases backing both players to win a set in his matches is the safest option but he's fucked that up for me lately against Krajinovic.

So far I've only one long shot bet for today which is 6-0 set in match in Norrie v Goffin. Norrie bageled him before on clay and Goffin may be fatigued after his last 4 hour 27 minute match so I said why not. Only €5 again but odds are 9.0. If he's tired after 2 sets it could happen.
Again, I understood almost none of that, but did you win money on Norrie?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
He now has this self importance attitude about him that is a turnoff.He is saying all those people are here to watch him..really lol.He is annoying and think tennis fans like him,they are just looking at a trainwreck.I hope he gets a reality check tomorrow from Garin.
I don't agree. Some of us actively like him. He's a matter of taste, as, eventually most players are for us fans. I'll be sorry if the accusations against him turn out to be true, but even Margaret, who reported them, is careful to point out that they are only accusations. Nick is hard to love, but for some of us, not impossible to.

Reactions: don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't agree. Some of us actively like him. He's a matter of taste, as, eventually most players are for us fans. I'll be sorry if the accusations against him turn out to be true, but even Margaret, who reported them, is careful to point out that they are only accusations. Nick is hard to love, but for some of us, not impossible to.
Just an update on this match, Kyrgios camp has confirmed to Wimbledon officials, that Nick Kyrgios will play his q/final match, regardless of the current accusations of assult. ( Nick was hounded by the press on arrival at the practice courts, changed the court where the press could not question him).

Last edited:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I have a sneaky suspicion that Nicky is overconfident and looks past Garin to a matchup w/ Nads on Friday. Because of this, he will underestimate Christian and lose in 4 or 5 sets.

Reactions: Moxie