Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I believe. Of course I believe! I’ve been watching Rafa long enough to know what he’s capable of. His tenacity is legendary. Dictionaries should just have his picture as the definition.

My earlier post with “I cannot believe this” was just using the expression, because it was amazing, but had nothing to do with my lack of belief in Rafa.
Tented thank God the antiinflammatories kicked in .. Taylor's FH was so DAMN lucky. Rafa's game today was at the B minus level but he got it done, praise God

Reactions: tented

Ellentonboy

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
KELI can put away her Nads voodoo doll of Rafa..he has no more areas left to be injured.. jajaja
Excuse me? Did someone mention voodoo dolls? Does someone from Tennis Frontier make them? If so, I would like to order a custom made Sergio Giorgi doll. Now I know this is the men's side, but if there is ANY chance I could get a doll to stick pins in, it would be of him. Just asking, sorry to interrupt.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Excuse me? Did someone mention voodoo dolls? Does someone from Tennis Frontier make them? If so, I would like to order a custom made Sergio Giorgi doll. Now I know this is the men's side, but if there is ANY chance I could get a doll to stick pins in, it would be of him. Just asking, sorry to interrupt.
To my knowledge noone at TF makes voodoo dolls, you will have to find another outlet for your Sergio Giorgi doll. lol!
or another idea do you have a Dart Board? practice sticking darts into the board:)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I haven't checked the draw challenge yet..sis Moxie how are we looking!
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 4.31.41 PM.png

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
To my knowledge noone at TF makes voodoo dolls, you will have to find another outlet for your Sergio Giorgi doll. lol!
or another idea do you have a Dart Board? practice sticking darts into the board:)
Oh, we used to! Or, I did. @Ellentonboy: there are probably good videos on youtube, but I used to carve them out of vegetables. Carrots and potatoes work best. We've got all kinds of superstitions around here, this being a sports forum. I've got my lucky shirt, my back-up lucky shirt, a pillar candle, and some rosary beads, but only Margaret has the ones blessed by the Pope. And Kskate seems to have the only working crystal ball around here. :lulz1:

Reactions: TheSicilian

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh, we used to! Or, I did. @Ellentonboy: there are probably good videos on youtube, but I used to carve them out of vegetables. Carrots and potatoes work best. We've got all kinds of superstitions around here, this being a sports forum. I've got my lucky shirt, my back-up lucky shirt, a pillar candle, and some rosary beads, but only Margaret has the ones blessed by the Pope. And Kskate seems to have the only working crystal ball around here. :lulz1:
Speaking of vegetables....Fritz is some cabbage.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I forgot about Moxie and her voodoo doll, I thought these days it was just her lucky shirt, a back up shirt, and a candle

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And so it should 'cos he had no business losing.
I never have particularly cared for that expression "no business losing," mostly because it is meaningless and always smacks of sour grapes, especially in reference to the underdog. However, I will agree with you that he had a golden opportunity today and couldn't take it. Aside from other ones, he could have stepped up and used to big serve to control the TB. Instead he played a poor one, but for a few points.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I never have particularly cared for that expression "no business losing," mostly because it is meaningless and always smacks of sour grapes, especially in reference to the underdog. However, I will agree with you that he had a golden opportunity today and couldn't take it. Aside from other ones, he could have stepped up and used to big serve to control the TB. Instead he played a poor one, but for a few points.
As I have pointed out before, like a broken record, being defeated in a match,where you had chances, Fritz is a youngster and hopefully he will learn with this defeat.Only way these youngsters learn going forward.