Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Unbelievable effort! :dance3: I hope he will be 100% in 2 days! :clap: What an incomparable champion, the GOAT! :rose:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
How would you ever interpret that from anything I've ever said? I'm just continually amazed by it, is all, and feel that it's worth noting.
Memories of the AO earlier thus year crept in my mind as I was hiding under my couch at one stage in the match:)

TheSicilian

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Amazing :clap: Rafa was incredible!!! I thought he could not continue with his obvious issue. Changed his serve a little, but such a gutsy effort to win in 5. Feel sorry for Fritz but he will have many more chances...

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Afterwards all you(TENTED) have seen and you still WON'T believe in Rafa's Will!
I believe. Of course I believe! I’ve been watching Rafa long enough to know what he’s capable of. His tenacity is legendary. Dictionaries should just have his picture as the definition.

My earlier post with “I cannot believe this” was just using the expression, because it was amazing, but had nothing to do with my lack of belief in Rafa.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will have to go to the body serve against Nick and move his feet better to set up his CCFH.. Nick's bag of tricks will be in full force. No doubt.

Reactions: TheSicilian

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I believe. Of course I believe! I’ve been watching Rafa long enough to know what he’s capable of. His tenacity is legendary. Dictionaries should just have his picture as the definition.

My earlier post with “I cannot believe this” was just using the expression, because it was amazing, but had nothing to do with my lack of belief in Rafa.
My baad my friend! Entiendo mi amigos

Reactions: Moxie and tented