Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As I have pointed out before, like a broken record, being defeated in a match,where you had chances, Fritz is a youngster and hopefully he will learn with this defeat.Only way these youngsters learn going forward.
One thing that has always separated these ATG's from the pack is that they rarely see a window of opportunity that they don't crash through.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Ellentonboy

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
To my knowledge noone at TF makes voodoo dolls, you will have to find another outlet for your Sergio Giorgi doll. lol!
or another idea do you have a Dart Board? practice sticking darts into the board:)
Well I already have one and my supervisor’s face is on that one, I am very good with darts btw. I can’t stand my boss so I have had a lot of practice.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The only thing he can learn is there's a higher level of playing that Nadal's game can go.
I dont really know if Fritz has the capability to reach that type of higher level, in saying that he certainly didnt use his tennis mind in the rallies at times, you have be soo reactive on court, at times Fritz wasnt and used the wrong kind of shots, at critical points in the match.He played a very poor t/break as well.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The is when Rafa's father told him to quit

TheSicilian

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
The only thing he can learn is there's a higher level of playing that Nadal's game can go.
Rafa's game would be even higher without the injury. The first 20 mins he was scary good. Then he somehow won with his 1st serve in the low 90's, no backhand slice & his movement really was hindered. Luckily he seemed to get improvement with serve & movement as the match went on. He did a lot of what you have been asking for, just going for his shots big time it was the only option at some stages in the match.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't know how to properly add tweets, but this is a screen shot:

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 8.44.10 PM.png