2022 Wimbledon F: Jabeur vs. Rybakina

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
No and to your cosigner @kskate2 I not the poster who posted..I replied back to the post...if you feel that I went low it's your opinion and obviously kskate feels the same..is this worth all this back and forth..who cares what I say about the Royal ..I know he doesn't
And what do I have to do with this? Really AP? You don't see how your comment might have offended someone here. You have to grow a thicker skin.

Reactions: Kieran

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Kate presented the trophy, I just re watched, yes she did take a few seconds to give the trophy but she was talking congratulating Elena. There was No disrespect or anything bad going on :)
But honestly speaking Kate is the eppitomy of class. Even if she had an issue with presenting the trophy to Elena, you wouldn't have known. She will do her job w/ the utmost class and professionalism and probably moan about it in private later.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
But honestly speaking Kate is the eppitomy of class. Even if she had an issue with presenting the trophy to Elena, you wouldn't have known. She will do her job w/ the utmost class and professionalism and probably moan about it in private later.
The two of them are, they conduct themselves with dignity and class. And I agree, she’d never let it show if she had a problem with Elena, but I’d say she loves this role at Wimbledon. My bro and his family sat near them during the Olympics Tennis tournament at Wimbledon and they said they were lovely to everyone they met..