2022 USO SF: Jabeur vs. Garcia

Who will get to their first USO Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
what's the reason why they're playing both women U S Open semifinals at primetime? I got up at 4.30 am (AU timezone) all set to record the SF games via my old faithful Panny DVD hard drive so that i can get back to a warm bed (still like a bad winter season here, my friends) only to find the tennis start time is going to be 9am E.S.T here!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
what's the reason why they're playing both women U S Open semifinals at primetime? I got up at 4.30 am (AU timezone) all set to record the SF games via my old faithful Panny DVD hard drive so that i can get back to a warm bed (still like a bad winter season here, my friends) only to find the tennis start time is going to be 9am E.S.T here!
Dont worry I got up at 2am my time to watch and didnt read the schedule properly lol! and went back to bed for awhile
Bring On The Aussie Summer Of Tennis!!!!!!!! I am over these 'insane' time slots, I am reduced to being a Walking Zombie :)

Reactions: Vince Evert

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
There will be a 'Moment of Silence' for Queen Elizabeth 11 before the match, to commemorate her passing

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Dont worry I got up at 2am my time to watch and didnt read the schedule properly lol! and went back to bed for awhile
Bring On The Aussie Summer Of Tennis!!!!!!!! I am over these 'insane' time slots, I am reduced to being a Walking Zombie :)
You don't have a DVD recorder with built-in hard drive facility (albeit these are close to being obsolete these days as everybody moves to blu-ray) in order to record these games?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
You don't have a DVD recorder with built-in hard drive facility (albeit these are close to being obsolete these days as everybody moves to blu-ray) in order to record these games?
I do have, if I am going out to record matches, though I would rather watch them live, if I can, sometimes channels will repeat the matches the next day.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It's been this way for at least 6 or 7 years. They changed around the women's SF to Thursday eve, the women's final on Sat afternoon. Remember, it used to be in primetime

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I forgot to vote, but I did pick Jabeur in my draw challenge, so I'll stick with her. I'll guess 3, though.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There will be a 'Moment of Silence' for Queen Elizabeth 11 before the match, to commemorate her passing
I have no interest in monarchies, but Elizabeth Windsor was the Queen of England for the entire lives of most people alive, and that's something. End of an era.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Garcia is the one expressing more nerves, right now.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wow, Garcia really tight. 6-1 Jabeur opening set.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Pova is in the booth w/ Ken Doll and Chrissie. Her hair isn't blonde anymore.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I'm sure she's in town for Fashion Week. Isn't it always after the USO?