2022 USO SF: Jabeur vs. Garcia

Who will get to their first USO Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I don't find it completely shocking that this was a bridge too far for Garcia. Everyone indulges in recency bias, and imagines someone doing well to keep doing well. I surely thought it would be closer, but Caroline has nothing like Ons' experience at these heights. It does matter if you've never been there before.
Agreed. And she really had the double whammy, not the experience and a really bad h2h.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
BTW never forget, the Tignor curse is not a myth! :D My mind was made up hours before his pick but him picking Garcia just solidified my choice of Jabeur to win. The guy is terrible.
Never forget...the Tignor curse IS actually a myth. You just got lucky. He knows nothing, but he's like a stopped clock. I wouldn't lay money on or against his picks.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Never forget...the Tignor curse IS actually a myth. You just got lucky. He knows nothing, but he's like a stopped clock. I wouldn't lay money on or against his picks.
I didn't get lucky. I put a lot of thought into my decision. Read the first 2 pages. But definitely anyone putting money down based on him is clueless.

Reactions: AnonymousFan