Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foe in 5 sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Could all the hype had gotten to Frances that perhaps brought on the emotions? You know about becoming the first black men's american since Arthur ASHE 50 years ago to win the open and the first since Andy RODDICK's run to the semifinal since 2006?
Possibly. I think he's getting a taste of what the Williams had to deal with as the expectation to succeed is greater for African Americans, especially males.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Want is wrong with this site I could not get on for over 40 mins and it wasnt my serve

Possibly. I think he's getting a taste of what the Williams had to deal with as the expectation to succeed is greater for African Americans, especially males.
Pat McEnroe made a good analysis about the difference between France's court speed and Carlo's court speed. Carlos has the ability to finish the point on the "dead run" like the Big 3 and Sampras. It was very evident last night..

Reactions: Kieran

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Alcaraz is a freaking beast. 3 matches in a row won in 5 sets to reach a first GS final. Some people here were predicting he might win a USO this year when he was blazing through the spring and now he is just one match away.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I truly hope he doesn't feel he let anyone down. He played great, and he'll get this one someday, I do feel.
no he won't. he played out of his skin and still couldn't get past Carlitos. He hasn't got any higher gear left, that was the best he's ever played in his life.

Reactions: Kieran