Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nadal in five sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa is FOS! He's always used injury as a possible career ender, but has conned the whole world into believing that BS as he runs like a deer! Others probably feel the same; Novak has just been the only one willing to call him out! I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of either! Most of their matches are unwatchable due to both of them taking too long to actually "get it on" with Rafa even taking forever between 1st and 2nd serves! The officials need to speed both of them up! I'm not watching anymore 4-5 hour contest with them or anyone else! :shushing-face: :fearful-face::astonished-face::facepalm:;)

I strongly suggest you goggle Mueller Weiss Syndrome ASAP.........Rafa has had this ever since he was a teenager, there is No Cure,
there is a option which is radical, remove the bone which is rooting in his foot, Rafa then could not run.
You stand a better chance trying to get Valimer Putin to volunteer at soup line for the homeless people

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I strongly suggest you goggle Mueller Weiss Syndrome ASAP.........Rafa has had this ever since he was a teenager, there is No Cure,
there is a option which is radical, remove the bone which is rooting in his foot, Rafa then could not run.

So what? Everyone has a fk'n story! His camp and Rafa have used this BS to beat up his detractors for years making excuses for EVERY loss! I was over it in 2009 when he had a horrendous year, but in their minds he lost thru injury and family drama behind the scenes! No one cares; esp. me! Try growing up in a war torn country dodging bullets and playing hopscotch with landmines! I'm almost shaking seeing this hypocrisy and not giving Novak the smallest break or bit of adulation for his accomplishments against heavy odds! Fedal and their fans can KMA! :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth::shushing-face::fearful-face::astonished-face::facepalm:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So this article confused me a bit:

So was it that both Rafa and Novak requested the day match and were turned down, in part because Alcaraz protested the unfairness of his playing 3 night matches in a row?

Or was it that Novak, while he requested a night match, did not realize it was going to start at 9 PM? Or did he know it and still requested it, and is just bitching after the fact?

per this article and interview of Novak:

Following the conclusion of his third-round victory at Roland Garros this year, Novak Djokovic was clear in his preference for the scheduling of a potential quarterfinal clash against Rafael Nadal. “All I’ll say is that Rafa and I might make totally different requests,” the Serb said.

Inquiring minds want to know.. :rolleyes:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So what? Everyone has a fk'n story! His camp and Rafa have used this BS to beat up his detractors for years making excuses for EVERY loss! I was over it in 2009 when he had a horrendous year, but in their minds he lost thru injury and family drama behind the scenes! No one cares; esp. me! Try growing up in a war torn country dodging bullets and playing hopscotch with landmines! I'm almost shaking seeing this hypocrisy and not giving Novak the smallest break or bit of adulation for his accomplishments against heavy odds! Fedal and their fans can KMA! :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth::shushing-face::fearful-face::astonished-face::facepalm:
Monaco is a “war torn “ country ??!!! :astonished-face:
I did not know!

• Haha
Reactions: tented and Moxie

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That isn't funny! Please don't make me cut you off! You're one of my fave posters! I'm very angry for some reason & easily triggered over this BS! :facepalm:
Fiero, I hear ya, its just that for some reason I’m in a very “humorous” mood tonight.

Posted a very tongue in cheek “Ruud/Rune bitter rivalry” piece and some took it at face value.:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Cry me a bloody River!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero, I hear ya, its just that for some reason I’m in a very “humorous” mood tonight.

Posted a very tongue in cheek “Ruud/Rune bitter rivalry” piece and some took it at face value.:unsure::unsure:
Cry me a bloody River!
Well Fiero you can cut me off as well....LOL! I hope you and that poster have a happy life together who I have blocked since last year
People with taste what more can I say:)

Reactions: OneK

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Bezos bought the tv rights with the stipulation he gets to decide who plays at night. The scheduling had nothing to do with favoritism.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Bezos bought the tv rights with the stipulation he gets to decide who plays at night. The scheduling had nothing to do with favoritism.
Correct TV rights has the say which matches are played at night...though both players can have they say if they prefer a day or night match, night matches of course on TV attract more people, at the end of the day it is all about TV ratings