• Nadal in five sets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions
Moxie if you are around,

Novak did request a night match, then said after the match the night conditions started a bit late and like in RG final 2020 the conditions did not suit him,Rafa handled them better.
In other words, joker misplayed the scheduling card to his own demise. Like everything he does off court: the whole world of his public relations, which is just thick layer of rubbish and shambles

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Hi Margaret, I've been busy at work recently but when big news such as this one comes out, I'm here to chip in my comment...
The new gov have just been formed here in OZ (a better gov than the previous one but this is not the topic for this thread) and Alex Hawke is succeeded by Andrew Giles a Melbournian who's been sitting in the House for 9 years and been (unsurprisingly) a shadow Immigration Minister before. So, exprienced politician. I haven't heard him criticizing Alex Hawke's decision re Joker. But I've checked his speeches and public messages: he's mostly about protecting rural people against violence, alcoholism and protecting Aboriginals against infection diseases. A good guy, with a very good attitude, esp. when it comes to deal with Joker.
I've sent Andrew a message, of course cordially congratulating him his new appointment but also noting his predecessor's good work and hoping this particular piece of Alex's work: keeping Australia safe from laws disobeying celebrities such as Mr Novak Djokovic. I also reminded how good and safe AO2022 was without joker (also without his dangerous tantrums) and hoped for the same AO2023. If Andrew reads my message, this tiny drop may affirm his opinion and we won't see Joker in OZ as desired. We will find out soon: our world will start talking about it in 4-5 months.
Thanks Chris for the new information of the new Immigration Minister, lets see what happens at the AO in 2023

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks Chris for the new information of the new Immigration Minister, lets see what happens at the AO in 2023
If AO does not re-instate Djokovic's visa, then's Djokovic's schedule will be really limited this year and potentially in 2023.

Unless Djokovic gets fully vaccinated, then he will not able to play until Beijing Open after Wimbledon, of course. That is three full months of no competitive matches unless he enters 250 and/or 500 tour event those three months.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
If AO does not re-instate Djokovic's visa, then's Djokovic's schedule will be really limited this year and potentially in 2023.

Unless Djokovic gets fully vaccinated, then he will not able to play until Beijing Open after Wimbledon, of course. That is three full months of no competitive matches unless he enters 250 and/or 500 tour event those three months.

You do what you gotta do! It's to the tour's advantage to keep his ranking up! If he starts taking out top players in the 1st Rd. next yr., they'll pay! :D

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tomorrow nadal fans face their biggest fear. The thought of djokovic eliminating nadal and possibly sending him into retirement, then, possibly matching rafa on slam wins.

rafa fans rejoiced when novak was thrown out of australia and thought that was the end of djokovic.

we all have to face our greatest fears rafa fans, face it with courage, watch the match. Rafa has a chance, will he help all of you overcome your biggest fear? Have trust in him.
@Moxie @MargaretMcAleer @Jelenafan It is interesting that he has not said anything since Nadal beat Djokovic...

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

I cannot see Novak getting vaccinated, that is his choice, I respect that, though he has to know his schedule could be limited like you said in 2023.

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
In other words, joker misplayed the scheduling card to his own demise. Like everything he does off court: the whole world of his public relations, which is just thick layer of rubbish and shambles
I feel at times Novak does not get the incorrect advice from his manager, PR or whatever you want to call it,especially after the debacle that occurred when he said he received a positive COVID result back home and then went the next day and did a photo shoot? then came out later and had to do a big apology,said in hindsight he should not have done it.It just casts doubts over him, quite frankly,for the present and future..

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie if you are around,

Novak did request a night match, then said after the match the night conditions started a bit late and like in RG final 2020 the conditions did not suit him,Rafa handled them better.
Christopher Clarey of the NYTimes said this of that, and seemed a little amazed, too:

"Whatever the hour and whatever the surface, Nadal remains one of the supreme fighters and problem solvers in sports. Though Nadal did not have the clout as a 13-time French Open champion to influence the scheduling, he did have the skill and the will to hold off the only man who has beaten him twice at Roland Garros."

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Christopher Clarey of the NYTimes said this of that, and seemed a little amazed, too:

"Whatever the hour and whatever the surface, Nadal remains one of the supreme fighters and problem solvers in sports. Though Nadal did not have the clout as a 13-time French Open champion to influence the scheduling, he did have the skill and the will to hold off the only man who has beaten him twice at Roland Garros."
Darren Cahill who is in Aussie at the moment, in his home town of South Australia, said before the match...Dismiss Rafa Nadal at your peril....:)

Reactions: Moxie

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
While I am enjoying Nadal’s victory over Djokovic, I am still cautious just because he still needs to win two more matches for Slam number 22. He needs to finish the job, Vamos!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
While I am enjoying Nadal’s victory over Djokovic, I am still cautious just because he still needs to win two more matches for Slam number 22. He needs to finish the job, Vamos!
I am taking one match at a time:)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have to quote this here, too. From the NYT. I couldn't find live video on it, to detect tone, but it does sound like sour grapes from Djokovic:

“I’m not surprised at all,” Djokovic said after the match. “It’s not the first time that he, you know, is able to a few days after he’s injured and barely walking to come out 100 percent physically fit. You know, he’s done it many times in his career, so I’m not surprised.”

I thought that was rather bitter and uncalled for.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
To be fair, on clay Novak is like the Silver Surfer, but Nadal is Galactus, the world d

I have to quote this here, too. From the NYT. I couldn't find live video on it, to detect tone, but it does sound like sour grapes from Djokovic:

“I’m not surprised at all,” Djokovic said after the match. “It’s not the first time that he, you know, is able to a few days after he’s injured and barely walking to come out 100 percent physically fit. You know, he’s done it many times in his career, so I’m not surprised.”

I saw that smug punk azz say that a few days ago.. that's why every time I am watching their match.. I find myself yelling at the screen when they are into a deep long rallie.. " Come On Rafa... Tune that Bitch!'' so much joy to see when Rafa is playing with a lot of confidence. Did you notice that Novak doesnt try to solicit a hug from Rafa or Roger after they battle but he does everyone else.. Im quite sure Rafa or Roger truly could give a sh#t about the jackoff.. Sorry but I change my thoughts on Novak.. I was a fan and I finally saw through his BS the past 8-9 years

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

I also read that from Novak, even though he did state Rafa was the better player and deserved the win, I thought that comment was a bit uncalled for.reading between the lines Novak dosent really believe Rafa has a chronic foot injury, which can flare up at any given time.Maybe he should watch Rafa's match in Rome against Shapo?.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I also read that from Novak, even though he did state Rafa was the better player and deserved the win, I thought that comment was a bit uncalled for.reading between the lines Novak dosent really believe Rafa has a chronic foot injury, which can flare up at any given time.Maybe he should watch Rafa's match in Rome against Shapo?.
Miss Margaret.. A wise person once said that you can put lipstick and makeup on a pig but it will still be a PIG. Novak is who he is! That's why the French booed him and I expect the English to boo him at SW19.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I saw that smug punk azz say that a few days ago.. that's why every time I am watching their match.. I find myself yelling at the screen when they are into a deep long rallie.. " Come On Rafa... Tune that Bitch!'' so much joy to see when Rafa is playing with a lot of confidence. Did you notice that Novak doesnt try to solicit a hug from Rafa or Roger after they battle but he does everyone else.. Im quite sure Rafa or Roger truly could give a sh#t about the jackoff.. Sorry but I change my thoughts on Novak.. I was a fan and I finally saw through his BS the past 8-9 years

Rafa is FOS! He's always used injury as a possible career ender, but has conned the whole world into believing that BS as he runs like a deer! Others probably feel the same; Novak has just been the only one willing to call him out! I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of either! Most of their matches are unwatchable due to both of them taking too long to actually "get it on" with Rafa even taking forever between 1st and 2nd serves! The officials need to speed both of them up! I'm not watching anymore 4-5 hour contest with them or anyone else! :shushing-face: :fearful-face::astonished-face::facepalm:;)

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa is FOS! He's always used injury as a possible career ender, but has conned the whole world into believing that BS as he runs like a deer! Others probably feel the same; Novak has just been the only one willing to call him out! I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of either! Most of their matches are unwatchable due to both of them taking too long to actually "get it on" with Rafa even taking forever between 1st and 2nd serves! The officials need to speed both of them up! I'm not watching anymore 4-5 hour contest with them or anyone else! :shushing-face: :fearful-face::astonished-face::facepalm:;)
I strongly suggest you goggle Mueller Weiss Syndrome ASAP.........Rafa was born with this ,there is No Cure,
there is a option which is radical, remove the bone which is rooting in his foot, Rafa then could not run.