2022 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That was a surprisingly easy hold for the Croats. We’ll see if they can break to grab the 2nd set.
I want this match over in straight sets it is 315am here and my eyes are shutting down on me
Looks like we might be headed to another t/break

• Wow
Reactions: tented

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I’m rooting for the Croats
Pretty good choice :)

Btw Pavic has injured his right hand in semis and played like that for the rest of the match. Later he split a lip of Mektic with his racket. They had hard day in semis.

I don't know if Mate is struggling today. Hope they can win here, they are on a roll again since the start of the grass season.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Pretty good choice :)

Btw Pavic has injured his right hand in semis and played like that for the rest of the match. Later he split a lip of Mektic with his racket. They had hard day in semis.

I don't know if Mate is struggling today. Hope they can win here, they are on a roll again since the start of the grass season.
I’ve been a fan of the Croats since they teamed up, and watch them as often as possible. They’ve won a lot of important titles.

Reactions: don_fabio

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I’ve been a fan of the Croats since they teamed up, and watch them as often as possible. They’ve won a lot of important titles.
When they play good they are very hard to beat. People in Croatia were rooting for them to team up when they were on top of doubles rankings with foreign partners. It was only natural for them to start playing together, but I'm so glad they clicked and it now looks they could win plenty more titles over the course of next 10 years.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
A fifth-set tiebreak! Come on, Mektic & Pavic!

This is the first time a men’s doubles championship at Wimbledon has come down to a deciding set tiebreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.