2022 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I remember one year Daniel Nestor had a injury going into a doubles final as well, he played on

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If the Aussie's do win.....it will be the first Aussie team to win Wimbledon since the Woodies in 2000.

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
If the Aussie's do win.....it will be the first Aussie team to win Wimbledon since the Woodies in 2000.
And second Aussie doubles major of the year, after Kyrgios/Kokkinakis won the AO. Can you believe Nick has the chance to win both a doubles and a singles major this year? I would not have made that bet at the beginning of year!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
And second Aussie doubles major of the year, after Kyrgios/Kokkinakis won the AO. Can you believe Nick has the chance to win both a doubles and a singles major this year? I would not have made that bet at the beginning of year!
Agree, I knew Nick was serious about singles at Wimbledon, when he withdrew from the doubles with Thanasi

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Great rally at the net between both players ...I love good doubles
Agreed. They don’t show doubles enough, IMO.

On serve still in the 2nd. Could be heading to another TB.

Have you looked at the Aussie team’s path to this final? They had to play FOUR five-set matches to get to this final, including saving MPs in the first round. Great effort!

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Agreed. They don’t show doubles enough, IMO.

On serve still in the 2nd. Could be heading to another TB.

Have you looked at the Aussie team’s path to this final? They had to play FOUR five-set matches to get to this final, including saving MPs in the first round. Great effort!
It was great effort, they are playing the defending champions, they have taken the scenic route to the final, still in the end it might prove a positive result.

Status
Not open for further replies.