2022/23 NBA

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Definitely. They couldn't have been watching the same series. I mean if you strictly look at the numbers, J outperforms Caleb and rightly so. No one is running their offense through Caleb. Jimmy will always get more touches. And this doesn't track defense, steals or blocks which we know J excels at.
View attachment 8214 View attachment 8215
it blows my mind that these idiots are allowed to judge these things. This might be controversial but I actually think Curry should have won FMVP in 2018 as well. The guy's gravity is so immense that KD had an easy time of it. Yes he had one average game but even in that game he required so much attention it made the game easy for everyone else. I often wonder what these guys are watching. In my view as time has passed that opinion becomes more and more valid. I'm a huge fan of KD, but I'm sorry.. Boston absolutely destroyed him last year but could do nothing about Steph

Reactions: kskate2

PhiEaglesfan712

Masters Champion
Reactions
Thank goodness I'm not a basketball historian because evaluating this 2022-23 Miami Heat team is going to be a nearly impossible task. Yes, they are having a good playoff run, defeating Milwaukee and Boston, but can you ignore 84 games of mediocre regular season and play-in basketball as if they never happened?

I really hope Denver wins the NBA Finals. If Miami wins it, the playoffs are almost certainly going to be expanded to 20 wins, which will further dilute the importance of the regular season.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^^^ No, I simply believe that this is an example of a team gaining confidence and executing better when it counts and good coaching by Erik. Yes, the Heat should lose on paper, be swept even! But, you still gotta go out and do it. The Heat are doing just that.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
But now the Heat have their work cut out for them. The two-time MVP showed his skills the other night.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow!!! Dame to the Bucks. This is HUGE!!! If Middleton is anything close to his pre-injury form they'll be the favourites in the East for sure!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Keli @kskate2 I remember you had the most hilarious comment ever..it was you just speaking honestly. ..Can someone please use a hot comb to that child's hair. I showed it to my wife and she just died laughing. Well Miss Riley Curry has truly grown before our eyes :⁠-⁠)

• Haha

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Keli @kskate2 I remember you had the most hilarious comment ever..it was you just speaking honestly. ..Can someone please use a hot comb to that child's hair. I showed it to my wife and she just died laughing. Well Miss Riley Curry has truly grown before our eyes :⁠-⁠)

That she has

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Wow!!! Dame to the Bucks. This is HUGE!!! If Middleton is anything close to his pre-injury form they'll be the favourites in the East for sure!
Hey Fed, you're referring to Lilliard, correct? What did the Bucks give up?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Hey Fed, you're referring to Lilliard, correct? What did the Bucks give up?
hey Kate. Yes I was referring to Dame. But it turns out Jrue Holiday is much more impactful than many recognised, or perhaps Dame's lack of defensive capability is more problematic? Nurse will probably figure it out by April, but the Celtics and 76ers are at least as strong as them, if not stronger imho

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Kerr has to go. Enough is enough. I think this season has utterly exposed him. While the core was young enough to be productive with the motion offence his flaws were hidden. But now, in a league with lengthy athletic talents, and an aging core. It becomes critical to focus on the form players. A month ago he benches Moody when he's the best GSW player for Wiggins and allowed a massive comeback. He apologised for it. Today he does it to Kuminga. I actually think this GSW squad is deep as hell but when the coach is such a moron he prefers a closing line up with Steph and CP3 against one of the tallest teams in the league, you know that this team is doomed unless Kerr is forced out. At this point, Draymond and Looney should go. Do a deal with the Cavs for Jarett Allen. And maybe send Looney and Wiggins to Canada for Siakam. FFS do something!!!!:face-with-symbols-on-mouth:

By the way I think Kuminga has been the 2nd or best player all season

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Think I just watched the best game of the season last night. Better than the GSW - Lakers game recently. The GSW - Suns game with Steph's dagger 3 at the. end was INCREDIBLE!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fiero425 Other Sports 0
Kieran Other Sports 127
J Other Sports 6
Federberg Other Sports 4
Moxie Other Sports 34