• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Who wins?

It's a bit disquieting to see this guy in the semi's with his current success over Nole, but I have to believe in BO5 @ a major, Djoker'll come thru unscathed! It'll probably be on CC 1st since Fedal is already being featured by all concerned at ESPN! :whistle: :nono: :facepalm: :eek: :rolleyes:

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic in 4. On the verge of making the F without having faced a top 20 seed!

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Novak in 4, when mostly showing up with his A Game, then in 3.
Hey guys only one game left before a Monster Grand Slam Final: Novak- Maestro or Novak- Bull.

What more can we ask for??
Absolutely amazing players , all three!

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I would say Nole in three sets but I have not paid attention to RBA's latest success against Nole. Folks who have watched those games, if you can talk about what RBA did that worked so well against Nole and do those things translate to grass?

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I would say Nole in three sets but I have not paid attention to RBA's latest success against Nole. Folks who have watched those games, if you can talk about what RBA did that worked so well against Nole and do those things translate to grass?

It might be most helpful to see highlights:

Reactions: Moxie

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
"I playing very good the first week of the tournament. And today was a very difficult match," said Bautista Agut. "Guido Pella is a good opponent, has won really good matches this week. He was really tough to beat. Well, it was also a good opportunity for us to pass through the quarterfinals and play the semifinals here in Wimbledon. Well, it was also a lot of emotions on the match. Well, I feel very happy." :facepalm:

Cringe.

Well. I talk like David Ferrer, no? Well. Yes. Starts every fucking sentence with well. That's where someone should throw him down. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!! Down the well, ya muppet! Shoot me.:lightning:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2019...gut-atp-london-wimbledon-quarterfinals/83389/

Reactions: mrzz and DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
"I playing very good the first week of the tournament. And today was a very difficult match," said Bautista Agut. "Guido Pella is a good opponent, has won really good matches this week. He was really tough to beat. Well, it was also a good opportunity for us to pass through the quarterfinals and play the semifinals here in Wimbledon. Well, it was also a lot of emotions on the match. Well, I feel very happy." :facepalm:

Cringe.

Well. I talk like David Ferrer, no? Well. Yes. Starts every fucking sentence with well. That's where someone should throw him down. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!! Down the well, ya muppet! Shoot me.:lightning:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2019...gut-atp-london-wimbledon-quarterfinals/83389/

Probably on a similar diet too.

Reactions: Front242

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Cringe.

well English is not his first language.

Reactions: Moxie

mrzz

Hater
Reactions

Cringe.

Whatever is being said, I always like a good rant and this is a classic.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Cringe.

Well, I've never noticed you to have a fear of repeating yourself, either, and English IS your first language. How's your Spanish? B-)

Reactions: imjimmy

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
well English is not his first language.

I realize that but I wouldn't start practically every sentence with well either way. I don't speak much Spanish but I woudn't start things with well.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I realize that but I wouldn't start practically every sentence with well either way.
That's not only unfair on his ability in English, it's trivial in the extreme. Native speakers have linguistic ticks. That's the worst you could pick on him?

Reactions: imjimmy

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Probably on a similar diet too.
This is complete trash, and has no basis in reality. You really should be ashamed of yourself. Oh, right...you have no shame.