Major Winner
Reactions
US-OPEN-TENNIS.jpg
hi-res-84577813_crop_north.jpg
untitled.png

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thought he was stumped upon, destroyed and abused at AO? Sorry to bust your hyperbole bubble

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thought he was stumped upon, destroyed and abused at AO? Sorry to bust your hyperbole bubble

The #1 hardcourt tournament of the universe is the US open. Rafa has won it 4 times out of the last 8 times he has played it.

Reactions: Andy22

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nadal is the Greatest Player in the History of the Universe, not only in tennis but all sports, terrestrial and extraterrestrial. He is better than Federer and Djokovic combined, and in fact has triple-bageled them playing alone against both of them as a doubles team. Twice. Just recently he won an inter-galactic tournament involving 197 other worlds, defeating Shlummorgathu, the eight-armed and eight-racketed 2,152-year old 300-time champion. Next up he is set to face the archangel Zalkael and, while an underdog, will likely find a way to defeat the immortal being.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal is the Greatest Player in the History of the Universe, not only in tennis but all sports, terrestrial and extraterrestrial. He is better than Federer and Djokovic combined, and in fact has triple-bageled them playing alone against both of them as a doubles team. Twice. Just recently he won an inter-galactic tournament involving 197 other worlds, defeating Shlummorgathu, the eight-armed and eight-racketed 2,152-year old 300-time champion. Next up he is set to face the archangel Zalkael and, while an underdog, will likely find a way to defeat the immortal being.

Excellent post! But you forgot that he is also the most beautiful player too... But wow finally a great post from you! Good job. :clap:

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Haha! I'll put myself in the firing line. My favourite sports are equestrian sports (mainly because I absolutely adore all equines) so I disagree with your 1st sentence. I don't know whether I'd have an equine greatest player or a human 1. If I went for equine I'd go for Red Rum, Shergar, Desert Orchid or Toy Town, if human I'd go for someone like Lester Piggot. Tennis is my favourite non-equestrian sport. I'm keeping quiet about the greatest tennis player to stop me from putting myself further in the firing line.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Dude

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
With the Madrid Open cancelled,Rafa may seriously consider playing the USO, his body could recoup somewhat the week after the USO and then play ROME before the FO.

That may be it for the tennis season.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
With the Madrid Open cancelled,Rafa may seriously consider playing the USO, his body could recoup somewhat the week after the USO and then play ROME before the FO.

That may be it for the tennis season.

Sad to say he has withdrawn from the USO,just typed his withdrawal statement from his Instragram

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Puhleease, he pales next to Stefan Edberg, who single handedly made many straight male tennis fans bi curious.

I wonder was the bride a little insecure and jealous that he was prettier on the day of wedding? She might have given him carte blanche to go out and get trashed at a bachelor party so he'd look a little haggard! Mary Carillo would kid Stefan on his "peek-a-boo" hair early on before he became #1! What a doll! :lol6:
235%20Stefan%20Edberg.jpg
A_90dIbCMAEmrCY.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jelenafan

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Puhleease, he pales next to Stefan Edberg, who single handedly made many straight male tennis fans bi curious.

That’s why Federer hired him as a coach too... :rose: And how many Edberg awards Federer has? They were very close indeed... :smooch:

• Haha
Reactions: Jelenafan