2018 NBA Playoffs

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Da Splash brothers handled their business at the a Oracle. Klay said they were focused and played smarter. I expecte the same will happen on Monday. Steve Kerr willl Not allow them to pvlay or let the Rockets to control the pace of the game. It’s great to see that Patrick Mccaw on the court last night afterwards getting “bridged” by Vince Carter. Vince could’ve ruined that kids career. If he is able to play ten minutes vs da Beard he can make up the difference that has been missing from EagleDollar. The Rockets will not shoot lights out like they did in the 1st quarter of yesterday’s game, they were blazin.

Last edited:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Dubs will win Monday. Too much star power even if Paul plays.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
No Kevin Love tonight. Chances are he wouldn't have had a great game but he "could" have and there simply aren't many others on the team that can even say that. Hate to say it but I think Boston wins. Bron has to be running on fumes.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
No Kevin Love tonight. Chances are he wouldn't have had a great game but he "could" have and there simply aren't many others on the team that can even say that. Hate to say it but I think Boston wins. Bron has to be running on fumes.
You said that JR was a good defender

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
He needs to score in addition to playing mediocre defense. Something he hasn't really done all series

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow is that team worthless. My God. With that said Bron turned the ball over way too much in Boston this series and they're really what I'd call unforced. Terrible passes, something I've really never seen from him.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Celtics deserve to lose. They completely abandoned the gameplan. Jacking up a bunch of 3's when they should have passed the ball and got the right shot.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Those were wide open shots KS. They just missed them all. Celts played smart bball just didn't execute

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I mean the Celts only scored 79 points but that wasn't great defense from the Cavs. The younglings just fell flat. Mad respect to Boston that it took until the second half of game 7 in the ECF for them to show their age.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
The two amazing plays of the night were Bron getting dunked on by Tatum. And then Bron wearing Marcus Morris like a cape on that last and one. That shouldn't be humanly possible to get that shot off with a huge dude grabbing you with both arms.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Those were wide open shots KS. They just missed them all. Celts played smart bball just didn't execute
I agree some were wide open, but for instance Rogier was brick city and he just kept jacking up 3's. Unbelievable in a G7.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah but he's been hot and cold all playoffs. They just flat out missed, really a game they should've won if we are comparing quality of shots.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
For sure a game they should have won. Especially since they had the momentum in the first half. But you and I know 10 pts is not enough of a lead to hold down the LeBrons. They had opportunities to push the lead higher and like you said they just didn't execute.

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
As soon as it got close in the 2nd quarter I figured Boston was in trouble. LeBron in a close game for all the marbles was going to make too many plays but Boston just couldn't hit anything after the first quarter.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Lebron is basketball version of Rasputin. Not surprised he pulled it off but to carry those bums on his back is legendary. CP3 isnt that crazy to think he can play because he is risking tear that hamstring off the bone.(plus this is a contract year). No EagleDollar but he isnt needed. Just drivin to the basket and only let Step and Klay shoot the 3s should be sufficient. Chances are the Rockets wont have another 40 point quarter.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Lebron is basketball version of Rasputin. Not surprised he pulled it off but to carry those bums on his back is legendary. CP3 isnt that crazy to think he can play because he is risking tear that hamstring off the bone.(plus this is a contract year). No EagleDollar but he isnt needed. Just drivin to the basket and only let Step and Klay shoot the 3s should be sufficient. Chances are the Rockets wont have another 40 point quarter.

CP3 is a great competitor but to put someone with a bum hamstring on Curry...seems stupid. Different story if they win tonight and he gets George Hill!

He should swallow his pride and sit out tonight.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
He is when he's actually engaged. There was actually an article showing he tends to suck on defense against no-names and does well against the good players.
whomever wrote that article needs to consult some real nba experts

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
CP3 is a great competitor but to put someone with a bum hamstring on Curry...seems stupid. Different story if they win tonight and he gets George Hill!

He should swallow his pride and sit out tonight.
CP3 is 33 with a Dwade aged body..if he tears that hamstring completely, he had better hope that state farm provides workman’s compensation for the NBA

Reactions: kskate2