2018 NBA Finals: Warriors - Cavs (Part 4)

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Not sure, but he could always claim injury. Not to frighten you but I see one of two things happening. He refuses to play altogether or he plays for a few weeks, claims injury and then sits out the rest of the year.
Who knows...I hope he acts professional and has a great season. Reputations are important in the league , no? Worst case scenario, Raps blow it up, start all over. Some think it is time for that regardless...

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Who knows...I hope he acts professional and has a great season. Reputations are important in the league , no? Worst case scenario, Raps blow it up, start all over. Some think it is time for that regardless...

I kind of think the same. The Raps were and continue to be in a tricky spot. If Leonard is healthy and plays they absolutely have a solid chance at the finals. If it doesn't work out this ends up beginning the rebuild a season earlier than expected

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-lebron-james-kawhi-leonard-change-everything

Laughable rankings IMO. LeBron and a bunch of high school players should be top 4 in the league. Last year proved that beyond all doubt. I think people are underestimating how bad that Cavs team is that he dragged to the finals. They won't be only the 8th worst team, they'll be one of the 3 worst teams in the league. I think Philly is way too high as well, if we are assuming Leonard plays a full season with Toronto they are certainly ahead of Philly and fairly neck and neck with Boston.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
britbox Other Sports 0
J Other Sports 3
Federberg Other Sports 90
DarthFed Other Sports 613
DarthFed Other Sports 659