2017 ATP General News

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Why do they always give you this BS about "a mistake?" A mistake is the dad who buys his kid a "Mike's Lemonade" to find it's like a cooler and the dude's arrested! Unless he expects us to believe he picked up the wrong "sniff box" and so it was a mistake! NOPE! I'm one to believe he's only hurting himself and the rankings will take care of him! I suppose the ATP Tour wants to "keep it clean!" A lot more players would be suspended before new ATP Assoc. created in '90 with the players determining the Masters and the ITF managing the majors! :rolleyes:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Why do they always give you this BS about "a mistake?" A mistake is the dad who buys his kid a "Mike's Lemonade" to find it's like a cooler and the dude's arrested! Unless he expects us to believe he picked up the wrong "sniff box" and so it was a mistake! NOPE! I'm one to believe he's only hurting himself and the rankings will take care of him! I suppose the ATP Tour wants to "keep it clean!" A lot more players would be suspended before new ATP Assoc. created in '90 with the players determining the Masters and the ITF managing the majors! :rolleyes:
I still don't get how Gasquet got off with that kissing a chick in Miami excuse.

Reactions: Fiero425

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Evans did like Wilander, Gasquet etc....bad for the game and sport's reputation especially just before Wimbly

Reactions: Fiero425

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Does anyone know whether Bryan Brothers officially retired. I know they have gone downhill. But, I am not sure whether they played RG and other clay events this year.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
James Blake chose to help NYC create a fellowship to investigate excessive force amongst police, rather than take any personal financial settlement in his claim when he was wrongfully tackled and arrested in a case of mistaken identity. Well-done, James.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Roger and Rafa will be on the same side of the net in Laver cup (Europe vs. rest of the world) later this year.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
True. Fed has more of them than any other member of big four or for that matter, all other members put together. :cool:
Crikey, is everything a competition? I must say the Federer's do a very good job of getting around with that large baby entourage, but let's not pretend who gets the larger share of the credit for that. Or for the babies.

Shivashish Sarkar

Major Winner
Reactions
Crikey, is everything a competition? I must say the Federer's do a very good job of getting around with that large baby entourage, but let's not pretend who gets the larger share of the credit for that. Or for the babies.
Haha. GSM was just talking light-heartedly.

Sent from my Titanium Octane using Tapatalk

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak apparently said to Serbian Media that he is likely to take off the rest of the year for treatment of his elbow, shoulder and arm and come back next year. But, the decision is not final yet.