2017 ATP General News

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Please don't try to be coy. You're not bright enough to dissemble so don't even bother trying. Any way you slice it and dice it your comment was insulting to people with fertility issues.
By the way in any second I was insulting people with fertility issues, many have to go through and I considered a very good option if the man or woman has some kind of problem to conceive but what it’s a bad insult is to call a man “gey” only because at his 31 years old has not got married (very smart) or because is wearing something on pink or because you hate him, then we could say that the 80% of men are gey

Last edited:

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
Who cares about his personal life..as long as he can focus on #17,18,19 @ 20.Rafa is a proper fella meaning who does a lot of charity and is admired by his current peers and former ATP champions. Just like i stated previously, thats Low Rent by the poster Busted.

Slow your roll. I didn't bring it up - and even said I don't believe it. I did however making fun of his poor fashion choices contributing to the gay rumors. If that's "low rent" then I suggest you skip ALL of Carol's comments which have denigrated everything from fertility problems to gay people. At least I was joking around. Can't say the same about Carol and her Klan rantings. And yeah, I called her out by name.

Reactions: Fiero425

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
My goodness, I've seen many idiots Federer's fans bud hard to see someone like you. I have not any idea if you are a man or a woman, black, white or yellow, young or old but obviously you have too much complex and very unhappy life who knows why and who cares. Your posts are a disgrace always trying to insult with a very ugly verbosity when someone responds what you deserve, typical fan trying to underrate the others thinking it would make his favorite to look better. To come to this blog and to read your comments makes me to get out of here, you are unable to give a interesting news, to say also something interesting, only attacking even in Christmas/Holiday day......you seem to be a nice and gentle person.....sure.....:eek:. Merry Christmas!

Go suck an egg, Carol. You're one of the rudest, most obnoxious and discriminating posters here. That's when I can even figure out what the hell you're talking about. If you don't like it being pointed out when you're being homophobic or racist - then don't say stupid, ugly nonsense that makes you sound like you're still living in the 1800s. See how simple that is.

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
By the way in any second I was insulting people with fertility issues, many have to go through and I considered a very good option if the man or woman has some kind of problem to conceive but what it’s a bad insult is to call a man “gey” only because at his 31 years old has not got married (very smart) or because is wearing something on pink or because you hate him, then we could say that the 80% of men are gey

Once again - you're an idiot. I didn't say I thought Nadal was gay. What I said was that I shouldn't laugh at Fiero's joke about Nadal being gay because it reminded me of that photo of Nadal at the beach wearing all fuschia. Since you obviously need a reminder - below is what I said . At the very least - get your facts straight. Just because I laughed at Fiero's comment doesn't mean I think Nadal is gay.

Fiero425 said:
We've already discussed the possibility of why, but it's being denied by all concerned! I still call Xisca his "beard!"
:whistle: :eek: :oops: :rolleyes:

My response...

OK...I shouldn't laugh at this...but I did...and then I thought of this photo...Mr. Metrosexual throwing down hsi fuscia beach look...

Note the use of the word "metrosexual." Metrosexual does NOT mean "gay"...

met·ro·sex·ual
ˌmetrōˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/
noun

1. a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste.

For the record - I would call Federer a "metrosexual," too. I have no idea what their politics are - and don't care - but in other ways they BOTH fit the definition of "metrosexual."

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I always thought metrosexuals where the ones who are sexually attracted to the metro.

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

Once again - you're an idiot.
I wouldn't call her an idiot if i were you, you're writing the most idiotic libtard posts on this board..... like totally upside down messed up idiocy:

You wrote this to scoop:

I can only assume that you're white and not a person of color or an immigrant or a Muslim with a fucking target on your forehead every time you step foot out of your house. Silence makes the problem worse not the light of day. Some of us live in fear that we're next.
Like when do American cops shoot muslims? or when do white christians attack muslims in organized way to mass murder them? (American warmongering in the middle east is irrelevant here cause that's done by the Kushners, the Stadtmayers and the Rosensteins and not white Christians)

Fact is.... Muslims are provenly conspiring to mass murder christians in Christian countries, muslims are provenly conspiring to mass murder Christians in muslim countries, and then you're trying to make it look like muslims have reason to have fear in Christian countries lol!!!! Now THAT'S idiotic....

1. a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste.
Those clothes scream poor taste... How does wearing them make him metrosexual, Mr. Genius?

Reactions: Carol

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Go suck an egg, Carol. You're one of the rudest, most obnoxious and discriminating posters here. That's when I can even figure out what the hell you're talking about. If you don't like it being pointed out when you're being homophobic or racist - then don't say stupid, ugly nonsense that makes you sound like you're still living in the 1800s. See how simple that is.
Before to insult anyone you should look at the mirror (same goes to Fiero) and then you will see who is idiot, poor thing, homophobic or racist, pathetic, etc etc etc. And because I live in the 2000s it’s why I’m thinking this way and because I don’t want to go down to your poor level I don’t have anything else to discuss with you, MORON!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol keep staying strong my sista..Carol for years i had to battle with even a Rafa fan about trival issues E.g. Rafa forehand needed to be flatter..There was one poster who carried on for years that i didnt know what i was talking about. Now after all these years, i was watching a reply of the USO 2013 finals between Rafa and Novak. Martina Navratilova stated in the prematch that Rafa had been hitting his forehands flatter all summer and would need to continue if he wanted to win the title that day. My point is everyone has a right to their own opinions.

Last edited:

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
I wouldn't call her an idiot if i were you, you're writing the most idiotic libtard posts on this board..... like totally upside down messed up idiocy:

You wrote this to scoop:

Like when do American cops shoot muslims? or when do white christians attack muslims in organized way to mass murder them? (American warmongering in the middle east is irrelevant here cause that's done by the Kushners, the Stadtmayers and the Rosensteins and not white Christians)

Fact is.... Muslims are provenly conspiring to mass murder christians in Christian countries, muslims are provenly conspiring to mass murder Christians in muslim countries, and then you're trying to make it look like muslims have reason to have fear in Christian countries lol!!!! Now THAT'S idiotic....

Those clothes scream poor taste... How does wearing them make him metrosexual, Mr. Genius?

You have GOT to be kidding me. Are you trying to say that there's something wrong with me pointing out that not all Muslims in the US are terrorists and therefore don't ALL deserve to be targeted for discrimination because they're NOT all agents of ISIS, Al Qaeda or other extremists groups and are just regular AMERICANS like hundreds of millions of other people? Unbelievable. Nowhere in that statement did I even bring up Christians. I merely stated the truth - because of a handful small-minded xenophobes all Muslims are being tarred with the same brush and it's NOT FAIR. And no, I'm not a Muslim. But...lemme guess...you're also a Trump supporter and think the Muslim ban is a good idea. Oy vey. Whatever.

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
Before to insult anyone you should look at the mirror (same goes to Fiero) and then you will see who is idiot, poor thing, homophobic or racist, pathetic, etc etc etc. And because I live in the 2000s it’s why I’m thinking this way and because I don’t want to go down to your poor level I don’t have anything else to discuss with you, MORON!

You live in the 2000s? Good for you. I live in the 2010s. Specifically 2017 and soon to be 2018. Try keeping up with the times.

N

Nekro

You have GOT to be kidding me. Are you trying to say that there's something wrong with me pointing out that not all Muslims in the US are terrorists and therefore don't ALL deserve to be targeted for discrimination because they're NOT all agents of ISIS, Al Qaeda or other extremists groups and are just regular AMERICANS like hundreds of millions of other people? Unbelievable. Nowhere in that statement did I even bring up Christians. I merely stated the truth - because of a handful small-minded xenophobes all Muslims are being tarred with the same brush and it's NOT FAIR. And no, I'm not a Muslim. But...lemme guess...you're also a Trump supporter and think the Muslim ban is a good idea. Oy vey. Whatever.
Nah, my point was that you're trying to make it look like the Muslims are the victims.... and the targets

When in reality this is what i see: On reality cam cops shoot white redneck who's wandering around his house with a shitty shotgun probably ass drunk, he's not pointing the gun at anybody, he's not even looking at anybody but he gets shot....

Cops shoot white computer science kid.....

They are holding non-white day at American uni....

They are bullying white profs at American unis...

Cops often shoot black people that's true, but that's cause they are undereducated and -trained, they shoot white people just the same ....

My point was you don't see cops shooting muslims, people holding non-muslim day, students bullying muslim profs....

On the other hand you see muslims mass-shooting gays, mass-shooting random people, booming up children at concerts, running over people with trucks, cutting the throat of Christian priest, stabbing people for wearing crosses.... murdering journalists, etc..... raping and molesting women, robbing people, etc.....

I'm not tarring them with the same brush but don't you think the so called "moderate muslims" should be able to fix this "little" murder and bloodshed, rape problem?

But it looks like they're not really trying, just look at the arrogance of these muslims in Norway:

And after all that you're trying to make them look like some kind of victims.... Just lol.....

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Please keep the politics off of the tennis forums. Thanks.

The name of the thread is ATP general news. All that noise was surely not ATP, not general, and surely people attacking each other's political positions is not "news" either.

Reactions: Moxie