2015-2016 NBA Playoffs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Cavs aren't playing a lick of defense, it all starts there.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Cleveland getting blown out again. Toronto is playing good defense and the Cavs are playing no defense at all. Looks like this is headed back 2-2.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
And they are still creaming the Cavs. Pretty embarrassing defense in this game. Toronto might win this series now especially with Lebron deferring all game.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
DarthFed said:
And they are still creaming the Cavs. Pretty embarrassing defense in this game. Toronto might win this series now especially with Lebron deferring all game.

I think Lebron will take over in the 4th. Raps are getting tired it looks like. See if they can hold on to this lead but I doubt it.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It's back and forth now, both teams hitting some tough shots.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Lebron is playing no defense and refuses to take any shots. All starts with the leader and he is playing flaky out there.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Raps w/ some pretty big Kahunas. :clap Stepped up to the plate late in the 4th and stole the game back. I think Casey's 25k fine for blasting the refs was well worth it. I saw a few missed calls on both sides in the 4th.

Murat, the question is can your boys (Demar and Kyle especially) go into Cleve and put up 30 pts each? That's what it's gonna take to secure a win in game 5 or a game 7.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
kskate2 said:
Raps w/ some pretty big Kahunas. :clap Stepped up to the plate late in the 4th and stole the game back. I think Casey's 25k fine for blasting the refs was well worth it. I saw a few missed calls on both sides in the 4th.

Murat, the question is can your boys (Demar and Kyle especially) go into Cleve and put up 30 pts each? That's what it's gonna take to secure a win in game 5 or a game 7.

No...:D

But they are a proud bunch and want to show they belong. This was a character win.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Playing Lebron in the post is pointless if he is no threat to score the ball. With the big loss in athleticism he seems to doubt himself playing in the post. There is no reason he should only be taking 16 shots in a game like this. He sometimes doesn't have an aggressive mindset and it hurts the team. Toronto probably wins this series now.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
He had to be tired Darth. He played the entire 2nd half. The others needed to pick up the slack and they didn't. Love was virtually absent, Kyrie hit a couple of shots, but when crunch time came (last 3 min), they couldn't buy a basket.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Ended up being close for a few minutes but Toronto pulled it out. Only 16 shots from Lebron in a game like this isn't enough. He wasn't even looking to be aggressive in the post no matter who was on him. Toronto wised up and didn't even bother to double him. I think with his big drop in athleticism he hesitates going into the paint without having a big head of steam like when he drives from the top of the key. Toronto has a good chance to win this series now, especially if Lebron keeps playing disinterested bball.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
1972Murat said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v380rlzNaCI[/video]

The best block of the season and a BS call because it is Bron...

I thought that was the right call. He clearly hit Lebron's left hand before making any contact with the ball. It was a rare occasion where it was an amazing defensive play even though he fouled him.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
He had to be tired Darth. He played the entire 2nd half. The others needed to pick up the slack and they didn't. Love was virtually absent, Kyrie hit a couple of shots, but when crunch time came (last 3 min), they couldn't buy a basket.

It's the playoffs KS. At some point the superstar has to take over or at least try to. From Cleveland's perspective it's better to have a tired Lebron trying to force the action compared to Smith and others on that team.