2015 NFL Predictions

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Similar thread to last year. What are some of your predictions for the year?

I got Seattle and Indy in the Super Bowl with Seattle winning. Last year I picked GB and got burned. The Packers defense figures to be the same as last year if not worse and they still have a huge handicap at head coach. That is enough to cancel out having the best QB in the league. It is criminal to have someone playing at Rodgers' level and only make 1 SB in the 7 years he started. Seattle's defense figures to be worse but they got a lot better on offense with Graham at Tight End. The AFC should be interesting as the top 4 teams offensively (Indy, Pitt, Denver and New England) all figure to have weak defenses with the possible exception of Denver. Miami and Kansas City may surprise some this year but I can't see either making the Super Bowl.

MVP = Andrew Luck. If Rodgers and GB get a bye then chances are it will be AR getting the award but I think Indy has the slightly better shot at getting a top 2 seed. I think this is the year we see Luck start to limit the turnovers, it's really the only thing left he has to improve on.

DPOY = Easiest choice here. Barring injury it will be Watt.

Darkhorse AFC = Miami
Darkhorse NFC = Philly

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Week one...Indy got manhandled by the B. Ills and Seattle lost to the St. Louis HUDS (Hands Up, Don't Shoots). Darth, you don't give your Packers enough credit. I predict that they will win the Superbowl this year. I realize that it's probably a sore subject, but your Packers shoulld have been in, if not won, last years SB. As a Seattle fan, I admit that the Seahawks completely lucked-out against your Packers in the NFC championship game, which is why I wasn't absolutely devastated when the Hawks blew it against the Patriots in the SB. They shouldn't have even been in the SB in the first place. Your Packers will be fine!

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I think the NFL is as wide open as it's been in a long time. Last year we knew Seattle would still be the team to beat. Everything went wrong for them in that NFC title game. Packer's defense played great for 55 minutes but Wilson had the worst game of his career and the Packers still managed to blow it through awful coaching and ridiculous blunders. The SB was mostly about Seattle's depleted defense. It might sound nuts but I think New England was only the 3rd best team last year but they got the hardware against Seattle's banged up defense and crazy stupid playcall at the end.

GB is flawed on defense but Seattle's defense will undoubtedly be a couple levels worse this year as we saw on Sunday. New England's defense took a huge hit, Peyton and Denver's offense does not look the same, Indy still can't stop the run. So who wins this year??? It is going to be interesting. I lost faith in Packer's coaching and defense a long time ago. I will say it again, 7 years of Rodgers starting and just 1 SB is criminal. They will never have a QB like this again in my lifetime (and no, I never said that when Favre was around).

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I wish I could delete this thread. Not my finest predictions.

golds girl

Major Winner
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I wish I could delete this thread. Not my finest predictions.

Dude everybody got it wrong including those guys being paid millions over in Bristol,CT.
Folks had brought out the wheelchair and BenGay for Peyton in the middle of the season:nono