2015-2016 NBA Playoffs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
A game that went as expected except for one big thing, Durant wet the bed. If he played normal they win big, but he sucked. Id be shocked if game 7 is close

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Durant choked this game. Came down to the superstars and Durant didn't hold up his end. Game 7 will be an ass kicking and Durant probably leaves in the offseason. GS wins the finals in 6 at most

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Wasn't at home last night and missed the game. Can't believe OKC didn't close the deal on home soil. Don't see them winning tomorrow night. If you can't win when all the cards are lined up for you, it becomes virtually impossible when some of the cards are absent.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Solid half from OKC because they are actually playing team ball. Will it be enough, who knows.

Is there anybody else who drives to the basket with more purpose than Westbrook though? I mean, the guy just goes for it, no matter who is waiting under the basket for him. And he is not going half hearted, to get fouled or something. He is going to finish the play.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Right on cue Murat, they stopped playing team ball. They were moving the ball around very well in the 1st half and that's stopped. Add that to Golden State just hitting some tough shots and they've turned the game around.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
They shouldn't be playing 3 pt contest w/ GSW. That's a no-win war. Should just move the ball, pick n roll until you get a good 2 pt shot. Take the 3 only when it's a good shot.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
And Donovan was brought in for this? At least Brooks got them to the finals. This season will be a coaching epic fail after going up 3-1.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well Games 6 and 7 proved definitively that Durant has been consistently overrated his entire career. He is too slow and too out-of-shape and too awkward physically to deserve the hype that he does.

Steven Adams is a worthless dullard when playing perimeter defense.

OKC should be ashamed of allowing Klay Thompson to go off as he did in Games 6 and 7. He is not highly mobile. To not run him off the 3-line is inexcusable.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I wouldn't blame the coach for this KS. This mostly came down to superstar play the last two games, especially game 6. Golden State's best players stepped up and OKC's stepped down (though Durant had a decent game tonight).

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Durant will and should leave town. There aren't enough basketballs to go around between him and the offensively inefficient Russ Westbrook. I'd like to see Durant on a decent team where he is the main focus on offense.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I wouldn't blame the coach for this KS. This mostly came down to superstar play the last two games, especially game 6. Golden State's best players stepped up and OKC's stepped down (though Durant had a decent game tonight).

Isn't it the coach's job to have them ready? He's supposed to layout the plan of attack on defense and offense and make any game-time adjustments as necessary.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I think Durant will and should leave town. There aren't enough basketballs to go around between him and the offensively inefficient Russ Westbrook. I'd like to see Durant on a decent team where he is the main focus on offense.

Where would that be? Who could afford him?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
He's been linked to many teams such as Boston, Washington, and even SA and GSW. If I'm him and I don't get along great with Westbrook I'd leave town.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
DarthFed said:

Isn't it the coach's job to have them ready? He's supposed to layout the plan of attack on defense and offense and make any game-time adjustments as necessary.

Of course, and I don't think he did a bad job of it. Even tonight they came out strong in the 1st half which was surprising to me. In the 2nd half they started playing hero ball as soon as GSW started making a few 3's.

I thought last year's big choke, the Clips vs. Houston, was a clearer case of poor coaching from Rivers the last few games than we saw this year.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
He probably needs to come East. The only way SA could afford him is if TD retires or give up something big like Leonard and another player.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It would be cool if he came East. If he joined Boston or Washington they could make things tough for an aging Lebron.