Reactions
A little romance for fan favorite Aga

C0xl-RMW8AEFQpF.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
RE: WTA News and Gossip 2016

Seems an even bigger romance is under way

.@serenawilliams & @reddit co-founder @alexisohanian got engaged in Rome, where they first met. Congrats ❤️

C0377ukWIAAsQ9k.jpg:large

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBhcaHR0cDovL3Rlbm5pc2NoYW5uZWwuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE2LzEyLzE2MTIyOS01ODBfMzAwLXNlcmVuYS13aWxsaWFtcy5qcGc_dz02NDAU-
ggU1gQcFIQGFJQDAAAWABIA&s=KWMcNy0Re2jNAcKN4bSyt1MvvTYVw2Pz54vkFOIioVU

She Said ‘Yes’: Serena Williams Announces Engagement

22-time Grand Slam winner Serena Williams announced her engagement to Alexis Ohanian, the Reddit co-founder.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
RE: WTA News and Gossip 2016

if she is happy good...lets hope he is not using her to get to her level of celebrity...if she marries him she has to have an airtight prenup..dont want her to go through the Halle Berry debacle..

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: WTA News and Gossip 2017

Alexis is independently rich and famous. However, Alexis's networth is only about 5 million dollars, but Serena's is about 150 million dollars. I am not a law expert. But, since everyone knows that Serena made her fortune before wedding, I think it should be fairly easy to protect it.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

his mother wears a hijab....

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

I thought Serena was taking private lessons from Patrick? :popcorn

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

hope she'll be luckier than Hingis whose marriage ended very bad

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

Kieran said:
You're so late Kieran. :devil That was 2 years ago. They've both moved on since then. His new girlfriend is having a baby and Serena met this guy.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
Kieran said:
You're so late Kieran. :devil That was 2 years ago. They've both moved on since then. His new girlfriend is having a baby and Serena met this guy.

I didn't get the memo. ;)

Hopefully she's happy now. Is Venus single?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

Kieran said:
kskate2 said:
Kieran said:

Not sure. Maybe Tossip knows.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
Kieran said:
kskate2 said:

Serena's a bit butch and bulky and so on, but Venus is a sweetheart. Feminine in all the right ways...

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Kieran said:
kskate2 said:
Kieran said:

Serena's a bit butch and bulky and so on, but Venus is a sweetheart. Feminine in all the right ways...
Sharapova to me seems butch and could be a lesbian...according to folk that know Serena or who have met her say she is very girly and they were all surprised..
Venus has been on a dating spree and appeared on several blogs with different guys..
Serena s bulk will soften once she quits tennis....

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

tossip said:
Kieran said:
kskate2 said:

Sharapova to me seems butch and could be a lesbian...according to folk that know Serena or who have met her say she is very girly and they were all surprised..
Venus has been on a dating spree and appeared on several blogs with different guys..

You mean, she'll be huge after she stops exercising. Prolly will be. She'll have to work hard once she retires.

I doubt sharapova is anything other than hetero, but even if she isn't it wouldn't affect me......

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Kieran said:
tossip said:
Kieran said:

You mean, she'll be huge after she stops exercising. Prolly will be. She'll have to work hard once she retires.

I doubt sharapova is anything other than hetero, but even if she isn't it wouldn't affect me......
pova has a big lesbian spectre hanging over her head....just check her instagram..for such a young girl she has never really dated men and when she did it was after a lot of lesbian speculation.She dated Sascha after fans started speculating about her and Camille Belle and then Dimitrov after fans speculated about her and Chelsea Handler...that girl is in the closet deep in the closet..:lolz:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

tossip said:
Kieran said:
tossip said:

pova has a big lesbian spectre hanging over her head....just check her instagram..for such a young girl she has never really dated men and when she did it was after a lot of lesbian speculation.She dated Sascha after fans started speculating about her and Camille Belle and then Dimitrov after fans speculated about her and Chelsea Handler...that girl is in the closet deep in the closet..:lolz:

"Lesbian spectre?"

Is that a Jane Bond fillum? ;)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Kieran said:
tossip said:
Kieran said:

"Lesbian spectre?"

Is that a Jane Bond fillum? ;)
pova is in the closet :snicker..her dressing is very butch and she always has girls and more girls around her...#concubines#harem...the girl has a harem:lolz:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

Hey, "butch?" That description actually fits Serena to a T. It's not an indicator of sexual allegiance, however...

freedomsmom

Reactions

Kieran said:
Hey, "butch?" That description actually fits Serena to a T. It's not an indicator of sexual allegiance, however...
Flat chest, no hips and a wide flat a$$ (a butch) does not describe Serena Williams. Conflating a curvy very femine body with being butch is evidence of a dull mind. You thoughts about sexual allegiance has no actual impact on Serena Williams lived life.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 2 h ago
Leo getting familiar with mommy work place - will be spending quite a bit of time here

C084l_cUsAARcju.jpg

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

hoergren said:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 2 h ago
Leo getting familiar with mommy work place - will be spending quite a bit of time here

C084l_cUsAARcju.jpg
where is her baby daddy:huh:...who wears the pants in their relationship..:snicker