Your predictions for final Big 3 slam tally

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Imagine being Ricardo's significant other. Yikes.

Anyhow, he keeps mentioning Pioline because I brought up his name -- literally once, and among a long list of others -- in a discussion of underrated/forgotten players and/or those who went far but never won a big one. Ricardo's main problem is that he seems unable to discern nuance, and doesn't understanding that conversation and language is fluid. I think I even phrased it as a question ("what about Pioline?") and he grabbed onto it like a gotcha moment and rehashes it every so often, year after year. It is rather sad, really.

But I don't expect him to take up the gauntlet because, in the end, like most bullies, he's rather cowardly and afraid of real discussion and debate. Classic faux machismo. Anyhow...
You worry about your ugly other, donkey.

In my business, the unspoken rule is we hire the pretty girls…..makes my day pleasant. The ugly, undesirable feminists, well they can go elsewhere and find someone like you. So you enjoy your life and i enjoy mine, all good.

BTW when discussing greatest underachievers, you named Pioline…..gotcha moment? Your bs come so often it isn’t a valuable commodity. But yeah if i mention it, it’s entertaining for me and its a reminder you are clueless despite all the stats (in the wrong context).

Cowardly? You wouldn’t say that if you see me, i bet.

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I believe that @El Dude has offered for you to provide your own argument rather than just being insulting. Also, we have moved on to the nuances of the argument, which you seem to have missed. Pioline? Jeepers...you'd do better with Coria. Weren't we talking about the French?
You clearly didn’t get the nuances from my posts, so don’t pretend you could actually comprehend ‘nuances‘.

Why do you think i mentioned Pioline? clearly when discussing things like all time underachievers, El Duh didn’t understand STATS need to be in the right context. So Pioline did make a slam final like Coria, Nalbandian, Philipouissis etc he doesn’t belong in the conversation….clearly El Duh has no idea about context otherwise he wouldn’t have been so clueless.

Talking about clueless, you are another one. Yadayadayada, nuances this and that, and you have been the clueless one. So its’ fine, I’ve been talking to a pair of donkeys. Hopefully now you get it, it’s’ about ‘context’ when making comparisons. Mayweather ran up the numbers, Ali had many losses…..so what? It’s who you beat, when you beat them and how you beat them. Details matter, otherwise you’d have Yohansson being better than Rios, donkeys would think this way.

So yeah Federer was ‘far weaker‘ than Djokovic? Another goodie from a donkey.

BTW you seem to dwell too much on ATP than WTA, what’s with you against your feminist principles? Or ATP players are actually more ‘interesting’ and attention-worthy?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
You clearly didn’t get the nuances from my posts, so don’t pretend you could actually comprehend ‘nuances‘.

Why do you think i mentioned Pioline? clearly when discussing things like all time underachievers, El Duh didn’t understand STATS need to be in the right context. So Pioline did make a slam final like Coria, Nalbandian, Philipouissis etc he doesn’t belong in the conversation….clearly El Duh has no idea about context otherwise he wouldn’t have been so clueless.

Talking about clueless, you are another one. Yadayadayada, nuances this and that, and you have been the clueless one. So its’ fine, I’ve been talking to a pair of donkeys. Hopefully now you get it, it’s’ about ‘context’ when making comparisons. Mayweather ran up the numbers, Ali had many losses…..so what? It’s who you beat, when you beat them and how you beat them. Details matter, otherwise you’d have Yohansson being better than Rios, donkeys would think this way.

So yeah Federer was ‘far weaker‘ than Djokovic? Another goodie from a donkey.

BTW you seem to dwell too much on ATP than WTA, what’s with you against your feminist principles? Or ATP players are actually more ‘interesting’ and attention-worthy?
Very tasty! Had nobody taken the time to explain to you that as soon as you resort to abuse, you lose the argument? That’s the default setting of debate… :facepalm:

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Very tasty! Had nobody taken the time to explain to you that as soon as you resort to abuse, you lose the argument? That’s the default setting of debate… :facepalm:
Donkeys are not tasty, I heard its tough meat.

context is everything, they have no chance if this was actually worthy of a debate. Being a straight shooter, i was being honest.

Only a donkey would say Pioline was an ‘all time’ underachiever. Or Federer was ‘far weaker’ than Djokovic on clay.

A statement made without common sense…..el duh?

Makes Mayweather pale ‘I am the greatest, look at my numbers’

Even a great chef can’t totally alter its innate qualities and make it Michelin worthy

Last edited:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
It doesn't matter Nadal Records will last longer than Fedovic Records specifically 14 RG titles basically he's the Goat of big 3 at least.

The Goat the one with longest most impressive record that's Nadal 14 RG titles! Greatest feat in Sports history.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
It doesn't matter Nadal Records will last longer than Fedovic Records specifically 14 RG titles basically he's the Goat of big 3 at least.

The Goat the one with longest most impressive record that's Nadal 14 RG titles! Greatest feat in Sports history.

Go ahead and hang your hat on that! It'll work for the die-hard Nadal fans, but true tennis historians will only give credit for the feat; not affirm GOAT-dom b/c of it! It's just the way it is! Wimbledon is "The Championship" w/ the USO a close 2nd in relevance! The FO is a major, but not quite as reputable as the others! IMO it's still in front of the AO which took it's time becoming relevant in the major race! Before Sampras, 'The Ranks" were more about a season, how many W's & USO's, not a whole career! No one seemed to care about the major's race until it was broken by Pete in 2000! Little did we know that those early numbers would be blown out of the water by the Big 3 that have owned the tour like no others in the past and maybe the future! The games so fast, it's breaking down these kids before their time! :yawningface: :fearful-face::astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Andy22

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Go ahead and hang your hat on that! It'll work for the die-hard Nadal fans, but true tennis historians will only give credit for the feat; not affirm GOAT-dom b/c of it! It's just the way it is! Wimbledon is "The Championship" w/ the USO a close 2nd in relevance! The FO is a major, but not quite as reputable as the others! IMO it's still in front of the AO which took it's time becoming relevant in the major race! Before Sampras, 'The Ranks" were more about a season, how many W's & USO's, not a whole career! No one seemed to care about the major's race until it was broken by Pete in 2000! Little did we know that those early numbers would be blown out of the water by the Big 3 that have owned the tour like no others in the past and maybe the future! The games so fast, it's breaking down these kids before their time! :yawningface: :fearful-face::astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:
Sorry but slams all same value and been this way long time now mate stop living the past it's not 1980s anymore.

anyway I would rank slams in this order-
1. AO
2. RG
3. Wimbledon
4. USO

Wimbledon Grass is barely surface these days and been joke recently with 0 ranking points and being closed Tournament. It's just Tournament hanging onto old history not any better than the other slams in my opinion.

AO players are at their freshest and has highest Quality of matches 3 Roofs, definitely best slam.

RG close 2nd with having best surface in tennis and Paris is just dream to.

Wimbledon barely 3rd having 0 Masters or other big Tournaments leading into it.

The other slam is Close 4th.

Not to mention U.K people are horrible and clueless fans they are at Wimbledon cheering players DFS.

Same thing with new York Thugs/gangsters.

Talking about historians they will count all slams as the same which goes against that you just said.

At least be Consistent with your trolling mate nobody going to care how many Nadal at RG or Djokovic at Wimbledon in 50 years.

They will just see Nadal 22>Djokovic 21 if it stays that way of course.

By your logic Djokovic 9 Australian Opens are meaningless because it's least important slam your own arguments hurt Djokovic the most clown .

Djokovic isn't the Goat because he won to many Australian Opens your logic not mine.

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Sorry but slams all same value and been this way long time now mate stop living the past it's not 1980s anymore.

anyway I would rank slams in this order-
1. AO
2. RG
3. Wimbledon
4. USO

Wimbledon Grass is barely surface these days and been joke recently with 0 ranking points and being closed Tournament. It's just Tournament hanging onto old history not any better than the other slams in my opinion.

AO players are at their freshest and has highest Quality of matches 3 Roofs, definitely best slam.

RG close 2nd with having best surface in tennis and Paris is just dream to.

Wimbledon barely 3rd having 0 Masters or other big Tournaments leading into it.

The other slam is Close 4th.

Not to mention U.K people are horrible and clueless fans they are at Wimbledon cheering players DFS.

Same thing with new York Thugs/gangsters.

:face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy: The delusion is real around here! The reason Wimbledon has no major lead in event is because there never was one "way back when!" It initially started a week after FO with Queens the only warm-up tournament! People have mussed about making it a Masters event since the schedule has been updated so much over the yrs! Borg winning Wimbledon so soon after FO victory is what made him a LEGEND! Taking the "Channel-Slam" of FO & Wimbledon 3 straight years will keep his name on historians' lips! Nadal needed a few weeks break taking it in '08 & '10 while Fedovic got one each; '09 & '21 respectively! :yawningface::fearful-face::astonished-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
:face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy: The delusion is real around here! The reason Wimbledon has no major lead in event is because there never was one "way back when!" It initially started a week after FO with Queens the only warm-up tournament! People have mussed about making it a Masters event since the schedule has been updated so much over the yrs! Borg winning Wimbledon so soon after FO victory is what made him a LEGEND! Taking the "Channel-Slam" of FO & Wimbledon 3 straight years will keep his name on historians' lips! Nadal needed a few weeks break taking it in '08 & '10 while Fedovic got one each; '09 & '21 respectively! :yawningface::fearful-face::astonished-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:
Bottom line grass is useless surface that only makes up 5% of the Tour with 0 big Tournaments apart from Wimbledon.

Djokovic not the Goat won too many Australian Opens titles.

And you still hasn't answered my reply from 2018 on me getting Nadal slam prediction right and you wrong of course.

However I fully expect you to never mention your 2018 wrong prediction again seeing as you lost it and I won.

Nadal the only player of big 3 to win Wimbledon-RG twice thanks for Confirming that fact .

22-21 is all most people care about at end of day mate.

Attachments

• images (39).jpeg
    images (39).jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Bottom line grass is useless surface that only makes up 5% of the Tour with 0 big Tournaments apart from Wimbledon.

Djokovic not the Goat won too many Australian Opens titles.

And you still hasn't answered my reply from 2018 on me getting Nadal slam prediction right and you wrong of course.

However I fully expect you to never mention your 2018 wrong prediction again seeing as you lost it and I won.

Nadal the only player of big 3 to win Wimbledon-RG twice thanks for Confirming that fact .

22-21 is all most people care about at end of day mate.

Oh, so I'm the only one in the world who didn't think Nadal would surpass Roger's major total? Hmmm! Really? And you of course are the only one in the world who knew he would? (Where's the BIG EYEROLL emoji?) :face-vomiting: I bet you thought Novak would never come close as well! Fortunately I'm much too busy to scower old posts from 4-5 years ago! I feel for you! You can never win too many AO as Nadal's total in Paris is obscene in comparison! Why arent you talking about the weak competition of Nadal's when pumping him up so much about those FO wins? Hypocrisy doesn't become you or anyone around here! Grass may be on the wane, but multiple Wimbledon titles will always be revered! :yawningface: :fearful-face::astonished-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Wimbledon is "The Championship" w/ the USO a close 2nd in relevance! The FO is a major, but not quite as reputable as the others! IMO it's still in front of the AO
So using your ranking system, if we leave aside the AO, as the runt of the litter, Novak has only 12 slams, Roger has 14 and Rafa’s got 20?

:popcorn

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Oh, so I'm the only one in the world who didn't think Nadal would surpass Roger's major total? Hmmm! Really? And you of course are the only one in the world who knew he would? (Where's the BIG EYEROLL emoji?) :face-vomiting: I bet you thought Novak would never come close as well! Fortunately I'm much too busy to scower old posts from 4-5 years ago! I feel for you! You can never win too many AO as Nadal's total in Paris is obscene in comparison! Why arent you talking about the weak competition of Nadal's when pumping him up so much about those FO wins? Hypocrisy doesn't become you or anyone around here! Grass may be on the wane, but multiple Wimbledon titles will always be revered! :yawningface: :fearful-face::astonished-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:
You said yourself RG>AO not my words yours mate now trying to backtrack and change the Topic!.

And yes I didn't think Djokovic would win 21 slams however I can Say then I'm wrong it's fine.

Ranking AO last was worse thing you could done as a tard! Anyway off to bed .

Fiero425 New grand Slam rankings-
Nadal 20
Federer 14
Djokovic 12

Goodnight now.

• Love
Reactions: Nadalfan2013

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Go ahead and hang your hat on that! It'll work for the die-hard Nadal fans, but true tennis historians will only give credit for the feat; not affirm GOAT-dom b/c of it!
Nadal will likely forever have "GOAT-dom" (if you like that term,) at Roland Garros. That's hard to deny.
It's just the way it is! Wimbledon is "The Championship" w/ the USO a close 2nd in relevance! The FO is a major, but not quite as reputable as the others!
What makes Roland Garros not quite as reputable as the others? I'll wait....
IMO it's still in front of the AO which took it's time becoming relevant in the major race! Before Sampras, 'The Ranks" were more about a season, how many W's & USO's, not a whole career! No one seemed to care about the major's race until it was broken by Pete in 2000! Little did we know that those early numbers would be blown out of the water by the Big 3 that have owned the tour like no others in the past and maybe the future! The games so fast, it's breaking down these kids before their time!
So, yes, then the AO is the lesser? Since no one who mattered bothered to play it, for many years?
The delusion is real around here! The reason Wimbledon has no major lead in event is because there never was one "way back when!" It initially started a week after FO with Queens the only warm-up tournament! People have mussed about making it a Masters event since the schedule has been updated so much over the yrs! Borg winning Wimbledon so soon after FO victory is what made him a LEGEND! Taking the "Channel-Slam" of FO & Wimbledon 3 straight years will keep his name on historians' lips! Nadal needed a few weeks break taking it in '08 & '10 while Fedovic got one each; '09 & '21 respectively!
Nadal completed the channel slam 2x before they added a week, which was added in 2015. Rafa won the Channel Slam in 2008 and 2010. Which I guess also makes him LEGEND! in your book, and something that can't be replicated, unless they change the calendar back.

Last edited:

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fine! I'll let U guys just turn site into a "Rafa Nadal 'suck up' Network!" There are plenty of other places I can have free speech over being jack'd! :face-with-symbols-on-mouth:

Bro, when you say stuff like "the FO is not really thought of much if you look at the history of tennis competition", then it's not about free speech but about complete delusion driven by butthurt (#22). Use better arguments next time. :yawningface:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fine! I'll let U guys just turn site into a "Rafa Nadal 'suck up' Network!" There are plenty of other places I can have free speech over being jack'd! :face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
Oh, come on, you're not going away. But, seriously...don't. :smooch::sos-button::ptennis:

Reactions: Nadalfan2013

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Oh, come on, you're not going away. But, seriously...don't. :smooch::sos-button::ptennis:

Yeah I agree with Moxie, please don't go away. We need your input/reaction to when Djokovic's request to enter Australia next january gets denied. :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :lol6: :popcorn:smooch:

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have to give props to @Fiero425 though, because unlike other Djokovic fans who completely disappeared now that Nadal is the GOAT, he however remained here like a soldier representing and defending his player. It takes a lot of dedication and courage to do so while the easier option would have been to disappear and hide like your old buddies. Therefore, you have my respect. :clap::good:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I have to give props to @Fiero425 though, because unlike other Djokovic fans who completely disappeared now that Nadal is the GOAT, he however remained here like a soldier representing and defending his player. It takes a lot of dedication and courage to do so while the easier option would have been to disappear and hide like your old buddies. Therefore, you have my respect. :clap::good:
I agree, Fiero is aight