Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Can't help showing this:
DNpqdN_X0AA8fFh.jpg:large

Reactions: Front242

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Funny, caro was finishing second all year long and then finally won it at the end of the year.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
great moment for Caro, first she won Masters and now his fiance asked her to become his wife, 2017 was a good year for her, congrats to David and Caro

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Tossip was right again..Vika is in a custody battle with her sperm donor..Tossip said that relationship wasn’t genuine

Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tossip was right again..Vika is in a custody battle with her sperm donor..Tossip said that relationship wasn’t genuine
I am very intuitive..she should have read about child custody laws before giving birth..
I think he is a ..how you doin..

N

Nekro

Hey AP, you're a bit late, @golds girl already patted tossip on the back for that observation on aug 12:

Yeah I read this in the Daily Mail as well..I remember when we first learned she was pregnant, you said he looked like a golddigger....looks like there may have been some truth to that :(

Also, Kate explained the custody situation already on aug 17:

I don't think there is anything the U.S. Open committee can do. This is because a California judge is banning her from taking Leo out of the state of California until this custody battle is resolved.

But you know what, you're right, tossip can't have enough praise for that, it was such a win for tossip we could turn this thread into a "tossip was right" thread, and give it a cult status, you know it could be the tennis prose version of Clay Death's 20 GSs and 100 titles for Rogi thread on mtf...........

Then imagine, 20 years from now we'll be still patting tossip on the back..... and we'll tell our grandchildren teary-eyed: "this is the thread to commemorate tossip's oracle stunt.... That legend was the first to say Vika's boyfriend was a gold digger" :D :p :lulz1:

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Finally it looks like Belinda Bencic is over her injuries and back on track - not as good as in 2014 but she's on her way and had good moments with splendid gameplay in todays final.

DObhGUVWsAATfVh.jpg

Reactions: kskate2

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I know nothing to do with tennis - but who can do this?

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hope you're following the drama in Fed Cup final - Aliaksandra Sasnovich to defeat Sloane Stephens 46 61 86 - final goes all the way. Stephens led 52 in third set:

Last edited:

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Deciding rubber - Fed Cup homepage has changed it to this now: