Which body part(s) will Murray grab in his match against Tsonga?

Which body part(s) will Murray Grab during his next match against Tsonga at USO?

• Arm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Leg

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Calf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thigh

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Back

• Shoulder

• Abdomen

• Groin

• Buttocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
OK. Part serious and part fun. :snigger

The easy opponents of Murray have come and gone. His next match is against
Tsonga in R16. It obviously won't be easy to say the least. Murray is known to
grab his body parts when things don't go well. The purpose of this poll is to find
out the opinion of folks as to which body part(s) will Murray grab in his
match against Tsonga on Monday.

This is not a public poll. You can vote on or before the match starts. You may
select multiple options too.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
What part won't he grab???!!!

It will be tough to beat those hilarious gyrations in the first match, which he should have lost if haase had a half a clue.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
If you had put in the choice "alternate hamstrings", I would have picked it outright.

Jo is playing some excellent tennis lately. Saw him again yesterday and had the same thought that he almost looks skinny. If wily Andy shows up to play fit Jo, we will all be in for a treat!

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Finally someone comes with a relevant poll. I dare to say that, if there were pictures with examples of the afore mentioned player holding the respective body part beside the tickbox, this would be the GPAT, Greatest Poll of All Times.

So this is the first suggestion to 2.0 version of the poll. Two more:

1) Assume that all body parts will be picked. Then people should guess the percentage in which each part is picked, or the top 3 "picks".

2) As the Murray version of the poll is extremely complex, given the multidude of options, provide an easier version for kids, with much less options. This version, for example, could be about which body part Rafael Nadal will pick in hist next match.

Iona16

Masters Champion
Reactions
I really struggle to understand why posters on here watch Andy since they clearly find him so annoying. The cramping in his first match wasn't funny and the only thing that causes concern on hard courts is his split kneecap AND yes he will touch his knee if he's feeling pain. It's a spontaneous and natural reaction.

Perhaps I should saturate this forum with everything that annoys me about Federer, Djokovic etc.

It's hard to believe that some of the posters on here are actually adults. Some are in their thirties and forties judging from their tennis viewing history.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
Iona16 said:
I really struggle to understand why posters on here watch Andy since they clearly find him so annoying. The cramping in his first match wasn't funny and the only thing that causes concern on hard courts is his split kneecap AND yes he will touch his knee if he's feeling pain. It's a spontaneous and natural reaction.

Perhaps I should saturate this forum with everything that annoys me about Federer, Djokovic etc.

It's hard to believe that some of the posters on here are actually adults. Some are in their thirties and forties judging from their tennis viewing history.

There is no one in the top ten that has as many annoying, infuriating, and just plain comical quirks as Murray. He is the weakest mentally of the Big Four.

So he is absolutely, 100%, without question, FAIR GAME.

Once could also say without those quirks his matches would be as exciting as funerals. The stands for his matches are empty. It is ALWAYS his opponent that makes the match. Thank god for Tsonga coming up.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Iona16 said:

Fed, Nadal, Djoker are all fair game Iona.

Novak's been consistently berated for early retirements, the egg, the Buddhism, the shirt ripping, primal screaming, having hair like a chia pet and looking like Screech... Oh, that was I. :snigger
novak-djokovic-sosie-de-screech-550x322.jpg

And of course there is his ultimate sin (by taking residency in Monaco), of tax evasion.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Iona16 said:

Sorry, I forgot to include Knee. Unfortunately, the Bulletin Board offers a maximum of ten
different options to a poll.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Classic thread haha. I went with thigh. As nehmeth pointed out it's most likely hamstrings so thigh is close enough.

golds girl

Major Winner
Reactions
Just glad Nadal isn't in the tourney, he's the regular whipping boy. Guess someone else had to take his place this time around ;)

Iona16

Masters Champion
Reactions
Luxilon Borg said:
Iona16 said:

There is no one in the top ten that has as many annoying, infuriating, and just plain comical quirks as Murray. He is the weakest mentally of the Big Four.

Once could also say without those quirks his matches would be as exciting as funerals. The stands for his matches are empty. It is ALWAYS his opponent that makes the match. Thank god for Tsonga coming up.

You confuse opinion with fact. They're not the same thing.

Iona16

Masters Champion
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Iona16 said:

Novak's been consistently berated for early retirements, the egg, the shirt ripping, primal screaming, having hair like a chia pet and looking like Screech... Oh, that was I. :snigger
novak-djokovic-sosie-de-screech-550x322.jpg

And of course there is his ultimate sin (by taking residency in Monaco), of tax evasion.

I don't feel the need to partake. You know knock yourselves out.

Luxilon Borg

Major Winner
Reactions
Iona16 said:
Luxilon Borg said:
Iona16 said:

You confuse opinion with fact. They're not the same thing.

The fact is, every match he plays, the topic of conversation during the broadcast, is is personal demons, on court persona, and his strange ticks. These things are universally accepted about Murray.
Even his own brother and his ex coaches have publicly stated how odd his on court behavior can be.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Iona16 said:
nehmeth said:
Iona16 said:
I really struggle to understand why posters on here watch Andy since they clearly find him so annoying. .

Maybe it's just the kind of humor that the boyish (you could interject childish) side of grown men appreciate.

Iona16

Masters Champion
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Iona16 said:
nehmeth said:
Iona16 said:
I really struggle to understand why posters on here watch Andy since they clearly find him so annoying. .

Maybe it's just the kind of humor that the boyish (you could interject childish) side of grown men appreciate.

Perhaps. I'll leave you all to it then. :)

For the sake of the poll it will most likely be the knee. :)

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Well I think it is our own fault that we don't cheer for somebody who is so perfect in everything he does.:rolleyes:

I hope Andy touches all of his body parts just to annoy these folks here.:lolz:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Billie said:
Well I think it is our own fault that we don't cheer for somebody who is so perfect in everything he does.:rolleyes:

I hope Andy touches all of his body parts just to annoy these folks here.:lolz:

All of the above option is included. You may vote for that. :blush:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Always the thigh or knee with Murray. He could win 2, 2, and 2 and he will grab it as many times as he loses a point :)