Which body part(s) will Murray grab in his match against Tsonga?

Which body part(s) will Murray Grab during his next match against Tsonga at USO?

• Arm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Leg

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Calf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thigh

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Back

• Shoulder

• Abdomen

• Groin

• Buttocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TennisFanatic7

Major Winner
Reactions
Website
tennisfanaticblog.weebly.com
Fastgrass said:
TennisFanatic7 said:
And trust Fastgrass to come out with a comment about Murray not being a GOAT candidate.. I mean, what kind of thought process brought you to feel the need to bring that up? Nobody said anything about Murray being a GOAT candidate and nobody in their right mind would, he has two slams!

You misunderstood my post and wasted time.

It has different meaning, no?
One last thing - I do find it amusing that people use mental fragility as a stick to bash Andy with but then they'll support players like Tsonga and Gulbis.

Quite confusing really how people are so bothered about a player who hasn't reached a final or beaten any of their favourites in 15 months, but, each to their own...
Besides "bashing shield" you often use to defend Murray is obviously not works in this topic.

Many people have figured out Murray does it frequently when he's losing or getting outplayed. It's obvious it's all "Drama Act" not works as excuse literally in every match he's losing. Nobody is bashing here it's matter fact now Murray fakes it when he's clueless, I don't know what is exact reason.

Did he make it again in Tsonga match?? I didn't watch match but other forums have threads with extensive discussions Murray's Drama Act. I guess he did it again to cover up he was getting flat outplayed.

Yes, I did completely misunderstand your post and where it came from. It makes no bloody sense to point out that Murray isn't a GOAT contender when nobody, anywhere, ever has tried to say he is. Certainly not anyone who has seen more than half a dozen tennis matches in their life time.

Murray has done grabbing a few times this week, and he is still in the tournament. He grabbed his stomach and hip at times last night toward the end of the second set where he went from something like 4-2 down to win it 7-5 so he doesn't just do it when he's being outplayed.

Like I've said though, he is prone to doing it when someone hits a winner past him or he mistimes the ball, and I conceded that I can see why it might annoy people.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'll stick my hand up as one of those who get seriously peeved with him when he does all that! Partly because it's excuse making, and also because I think he (along with Delpo who's possibly a bigger practitioner of this tactic) often tries to fake out his opponent. Fortunately everyone's on to him!

sid

Masters Champion
Reactions
Fastgrass said:
TennisFanatic7 said:
And trust Fastgrass to come out with a comment about Murray not being a GOAT candidate.. I mean, what kind of thought process brought you to feel the need to bring that up? Nobody said anything about Murray being a GOAT candidate and nobody in their right mind would, he has two slams!

You misunderstood my post and wasted time.

It has different meaning, no?
One last thing - I do find it amusing that people use mental fragility as a stick to bash Andy with but then they'll support players like Tsonga and Gulbis.

Quite confusing really how people are so bothered about a player who hasn't reached a final or beaten any of their favourites in 15 months, but, each to their own...
Besides "bashing shield" you often use to defend Murray is obviously not works in this topic.

Many people have figured out Murray does it frequently when he's losing or getting outplayed. It's obvious it's all "Drama Act" not works as excuse literally in every match he's losing. Nobody is bashing here it's matter fact now Murray fakes it when he's clueless, I don't know what is exact reason.

Did he make it again in Tsonga match?? I didn't watch match but other forums have threads with extensive discussions Murray's Drama Act. I guess he did it again to cover up he was getting flat outplayed.

Bottom line of your post i find funny (he was getting flat outplayed)is that why Murray won in stright sets:huh:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
He's probably referring to Tsonga being ahead in set 2 by a break and blowing it and up a break with a game point for a double break in set 3 and blowing it even worse than he blew set 2.

sid

Masters Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
He's probably referring to Tsonga being ahead in set 2 by a break and blowing it and up a break with a game point for a double break in set 3 and blowing it even worse than he blew set 2.

Can also look @ this another way Front,
1 Tsonga won the Rogers cup so he's been playing good tennis,
2 He beat Nole as well @ Rogers cup(Tsonga).

I don't say Murray's playing the best tennis he's ever played,but his game is getting better again.
How good Murray's game is ATM,i'm not 100%,if he beats Nole tonight can people @ least say Murray's playing some good tennis once more?I hope for a good match tonight whoever wins.My gut says Nole tonight,but i don't think it will be a easy match.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
^ I never read too much into Tsonga beating Djokovic at Toronto since that was one of the flat out worst performances I've ever seen from him but equally Tsonga did play well that day too. For sure Murray is starting to play better but I wasn't expecting him to play worse since the loss at Wimbledon personally. He can surely only get better.

TennisFanatic7

Major Winner
Reactions
Website
tennisfanaticblog.weebly.com
Front242 said:

Murray started rubbish in the third set but when Tsonga had those two break points to get the double break, Andy hit unreturnable first serves so Jo didn't exactly blow it. To be honest, Jo-Willy played at a fairly steady level throughout the match apart from an improvement early in the second but his leads were more a result of Murray lapses than the Murray comebacks were a result of Tsonga lapses, if that makes sense.

Andy is indeed getting better, his game was looking strong in Toronto/Cincy but mental lapses/capitulations after getting in good positions were what cost him and that's what really needs to be rectified. That and the AWOL performances late in slams like the RG semi final and Wimby QF.

K

Kenneth

I would have voted 'face', but there was no such variant so it's 'all of the above' :laydownlaughing

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow, I missed a lot of stupidity in my absence, this thread included. Bummer.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
Wow, I missed a lot of stupidity in my absence.

;) Us too.
:laydownlaughing:lolz:

Hopefully Rafa (poor Rafa) loses a couple of more times in the next weeks and suddenly BS gets "really busy".:rolleyes:

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
nehmeth said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
Wow, I missed a lot of stupidity in my absence.

;) Us too.
:laydownlaughing:lolz:

Hopefully Rafa (poor Rafa) loses a couple of more times in the next weeks and suddenly BS gets "really busy".:rolleyes:

Uh, you must have be confused with someone else because I've never disappeared after a Nadal loss. Hell, I'm on these forums all year round every year, except July-August. You can see that I was also away during that time last year. And that's because during that time, I'm on vacation in my home country of Lebanon.

I mean I don't mind taking a dig at me because why not? But at least have it be anything remotely close to the truth for the actual insult to work.

Of course, I couldn't fault you for not doing that because you may have missed all of it during the Great-Mass-Novak-Fan-Exodus-For-No-Real-Reason. How's your boy Mastoor, by the way? I hear he never disappears after a Novak loss...

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
:laydownlaughing Are you sure you want Mastoor back during this time? He would drive you crazy with No1e again :lolz:

He is well, I will tell him you miss him.:snigger

I don't think Nole has fans really, if he has they are the worst of the bunch. I realize that and I made peace with it. You should just grow up, you know, and realize that people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid you think they are. And newsflash: you don't know everything and you are not right every single time!

I'll go back to just ignoring your posts and snide comments, it is easy for me, trust me. This one I couldn't resist because nehmeth really made me laugh.

Admins: could you please take a notice that since he came back BS got involved in confrontations with almost everybody who still posts here regularly (and there are not many regular posters anyway)? Now do you think it is us or it is him?;)

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
:laydownlaughing Are you sure you want Mastoor back during this time? He would drive you crazy with No1e again :lolz:

I don't think Nole has fans really, if he has they are the worst of the bunch. I realize that and I made peace with it. You should just grow up, you know, and realize that people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid you think they are. And newsflash: you don't know everything and you are not right every single time!

I'll go back to just ignoring your posts and snide comments, it is easy for me, trust me. This one I couldn't resist because nehmeth really made me laugh.

Admins: could you please take a notice that since he came back BS got involved in confrontations with almost everybody who still posts here regularly (and there are not many regular posters anyway)? Now do you think it is us or it is him?;)

Who the hell have I gotten in a confrontation with? I called nadal2005 an idiot like everyone else does and that's about it. Front? He'll be the first yo tell you this was a back and forth disagreement. No insults or bad blood was exchanged. It's called a difference of opinion and if you're going to sound like a hypocritical condescending school teacher, at least have the maturity to understand that disagreeing with someone does not a confrontation make, even if we go back and forth for pages. Yeah we're opinionated, what an earth shattering revelation. I called this thread stupid because it kinda is. I mean what's next? What hand will Novak use to cry to the heavens as he's losing and acting like the whole world is against him? Or maybe what strings will he pull to give his drug-test-avoiding BFF an undeserved wild card. It's a provocative thread. Maybe you need to alert the admins.

Noticed nobody actually rattled your cage. I didn't express one word directed at you. You made a post saying you wish in gone again and accused me of disappearing over a Nadal loss. I simply explained how that was not the case and somehow that offended you. Yeah, I'm the one who needs to grow up. You even falsely alert the admins of something that isn't even true (oh oh! Here comes moxie with the firing squad! GSM take cover!) You were the one who engaged and yet you cry foul.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
Uh, you must have be confused with someone else because I've never disappeared after a Nadal loss. Hell, I'm on these forums all year round every year, except July-August. You can see that I was also away during that time last year. And that's because during that time, I'm on vacation in my home country of Lebanon.

Every word of this is true: Broken doesn't run and hide after a Nadal loss, and every year he goes on holiday in July/August.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Billie said:

Consider us duly noted. But as you say, everyone should just grow up and realize people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid others believe it is.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
No confrontation between me and Broken as he said. We're surely free to debate things.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
tented said:
Broken_Shoelace said:

Every word of this is true: Broken doesn't run and hide after a Nadal loss, and every year he goes on holiday in July/August.

I am afraid you missed mass exodus of Rafa's fans in 2011 because you were one of them as well.:D

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Front242 said:
No confrontation between me and Broken as he said. We're surely free to debate things.

Because you are good natured guy. I don't even take it against you all those nasty things you say about Masha, because I know that is really how you feel and don't have any hidden agenda with your comments. I never once replied to one of those, right? And I am still friendly with you.:D

For my part, I know I can be annoying at times, stubborn, bitchy, just like anybody else. But I have always tried to act friendly towards everybody on any boards that we've used to be part of. I know some of these posters since 2010 and I remember a lot stuff that happened in the past. Now, I am pretty honest person and I call things how I see them, I don't care about any brownie points from admins or moderators. Yeah, I might be biased a bit, but we are all like that. I never had any harsh words for any player or any posters. I very rarely go into confrontations mainly because I can control myself.

But going back to commenting on other posters and things from past over and over again, does not appear to me as a good will for the future. I really could care less what BS says about anybody, Mastoor included, but in one of the bitchy moods, I might say something.;)