Which body part(s) will Murray grab in his match against Tsonga?

Which body part(s) will Murray Grab during his next match against Tsonga at USO?

• Arm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Leg

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Calf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thigh

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Back

• Shoulder

• Abdomen

• Groin

• Buttocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Billie said:
tented said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
Uh, you must have be confused with someone else because I've never disappeared after a Nadal loss. Hell, I'm on these forums all year round every year, except July-August. You can see that I was also away during that time last year. And that's because during that time, I'm on vacation in my home country of Lebanon.

Every word of this is true: Broken doesn't run and hide after a Nadal loss, and every year he goes on holiday in July/August.

I am afraid you missed mass exodus of Rafa's fans in 2011 because you were one of them as well.:D

Come on Billie, this is Mastoor level stuff...

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
tented said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
Uh, you must have be confused with someone else because I've never disappeared after a Nadal loss. Hell, I'm on these forums all year round every year, except July-August. You can see that I was also away during that time last year. And that's because during that time, I'm on vacation in my home country of Lebanon.

Every word of this is true: Broken doesn't run and hide after a Nadal loss, and every year he goes on holiday in July/August.

I am afraid you missed mass exodus of Rafa's fans in 2011 because you were one of them as well.:D

The only two people who left were huntingyou and claydeath. Moxie, tented, Kieran, myself and countless others held our grounds. After all, someone had to come up with the excuses :)

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Billie said:
:laydownlaughing Are you sure you want Mastoor back during this time? He would drive you crazy with No1e again :lolz:

He is well, I will tell him you miss him.:snigger

I don't think Nole has fans really, if he has they are the worst of the bunch. I realize that and I made peace with it. You should just grow up, you know, and realize that people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid you think they are. And newsflash: you don't know everything and you are not right every single time!

I'll go back to just ignoring your posts and snide comments, it is easy for me, trust me. This one I couldn't resist because nehmeth really made me laugh.

Admins: could you please take a notice that since he came back BS got involved in confrontations with almost everybody who still posts here regularly (and there are not many regular posters anyway)? Now do you think it is us or it is him?;)

Consider us duly noted. But as you say, everyone should just grow up and realize people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid others believe it is.

Thank you, but I am not holding my breath seeing how things are handled on WTA side as well. I highly doubt that BS will resist temptations to take digs at Nole fans, which just makes me laugh and proves my point. But maybe I will be proven wrong, we'll see, I guess anything is possible.

I rely on my own judgment and restraint when dealing with posters. Even though I really like some of the posters here, my life does not depend on posting here.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Billie said:
tented said:
Broken_Shoelace said:

Considering I was a moderator, that would have been impossible. Why even post such an obvious lie?

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Considering you were a moderator yes, your lack of presence was greatly noted among Nole fans. I remember it very well so no need to call me a liar, only people left on the board for big part of the 2011 that still post here were Moxie, Kieran and AP, some would make an appearance from time to time but wouldn't post at all. I really can't believe you would pursue this and not address any of my other points in my posts. Wait a minute, I really can believe it.

There you go, my opinions of the matters discussed, I am done with it. Prove me wrong in the future, that would be the best way, I think.:D

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Billie said:
Considering you were a moderator yes, your lack of presence was greatly noted among Nole fans. I remember it very well so no need to call me a liar, only people left on the board for big part of the 2011 that still post here were Moxie, Kieran and AP, some would make an appearance from time to time but wouldn't post at all. I really can't believe you would pursue this and not address any of my other points in my posts. Wait a minute, I really can believe it.

There you go, my opinions of the matters discussed, I am done with it. Prove me wrong in the future, that would be the best way, I think.:D

As a moderator, I would not have been able to stay away for a year, and keep the position. Think about it.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I am a liar, fine. Please read all my last posts about other issues and let me know what I also lied about. OK?:puzzled

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I am done, folks the show is over, this is just me having fun:D

So the conclusion is I just lied once on this board? If that is the case, then I have a good record.:snigger

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
tented said:
Billie said:

Considering I was a moderator, that would have been impossible.

I can confirm. Tented, you were conspicuously present, (tag teaming with Moxie over Nole's residency and tax status). :snigger

tented

Administrator
Reactions
nehmeth said:
tented said:
Billie said:

I can confirm. Tented, you were conspicuously present, (tag teaming with Moxie over Nole's status as a tax dodger). :snigger

Ah, yes. The good ol' days of Djokovic fans with chips on their shoulders the size of Monte Carlo. ;) :lolz:

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
tented said:
nehmeth said:
tented said:
Billie said:

I can confirm. Tented, you were conspicuously present, (tag teaming with Moxie over Nole's status as a tax dodger). :snigger

Ah, yes. The good ol' days of Djokovic fans with chips on their shoulders the size of Monte Carlo. ;) :lolz:

I think (in 2011 at least), we weren't struggling with the chips as much! :p

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
I highly doubt that BS will resist temptations to take digs at Nole fans

I absolutely won't resist the temptation. You guys make it so easy.

If you consider that a mod-notification-level offense, you're proving my point.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So, anyone else noticed Billie just fabricated at least 3 different stories ( the reason for me leaving, me starting confrontations, mass Rafa fan exodus, tented leaving).

I HEREBY ALERT ALL THE MODS!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
So, anyone else noticed Billie just fabricated at least 3 different stories ( the reason for me leaving, me starting confrontations, mass Rafa fan exodus, tented leaving).

:laydownlaughing I don't know what are you so proud of, as far as I can see nobody backed you up except tented (but frankly he doesn't count due to being too biased);)

Nehmeth backed tented on 1 thing, my guess is that he is going to be the next mod or administrator:snigger but I didn't' see that he backed YOU up on anything.

This is a post by Kieran from "Disappeared posters" thread (I am copying it just so it doesn't "disappear" suddenly and I am called a liar):

RE: "Disappeared" posters

When Nadal loses, Broken always runs away and hides. You ever notice this? He only posts gloating posts when Rafa is winning, and then as soon as Rafa loses - whoosh! That's the sound of Broken Shoes legging it out of the room. Tongue

Plus, he maybe on holidays too, but that's only coincidence...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
You realise that was a joke, Billie? Hence the smiley (which you left out).

And you realise it was a joke at the expense of Nole fans, but just a tease?

Please tell me your account has been hacked by Mastoor. I can alert the mods and they can regain it for you... ;)

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
Broken_Shoelace said:

:laydownlaughing I don't know what are you so proud of, as far as I can see nobody backed you up except tented (but frankly he doesn't count due to being too biased);)

Nehmeth backed tented on 1 thing, my guess is that he is going to be the next mod or administrator:snigger but I didn't' see that he backed YOU up on anything.

This is a post by Kieran from "Disappeared posters" thread (I am copying it just so it doesn't "disappear" suddenly and I am called a liar):

RE: "Disappeared" posters

When Nadal loses, Broken always runs away and hides. You ever notice this? He only posts gloating posts when Rafa is winning, and then as soon as Rafa loses - whoosh! That's the sound of Broken Shoes legging it out of the room. Tongue

Plus, he maybe on holidays too, but that's only coincidence...

Jesus Christ... Yes, please do continue to make an embarrassment out of yourself. What Kieran said was clearly a joke. Or, you know, I just made up the fact that I'm in Lebanon year after year during the same time, so that one day, once Nadal starts having early exits at Wimbledon, I'd have an excuse. Yup, that's a very plausible story. Glad I had the foresight.

I'm sorry but your posts in this thread are actually pretty dumb. Yes, I said it in as many words, but Kieran comparing you to Mastoor has the same implications ;)

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Billie said:
kskate2 said:
Billie said:
:laydownlaughing Are you sure you want Mastoor back during this time? He would drive you crazy with No1e again :lolz:

He is well, I will tell him you miss him.:snigger

I don't think Nole has fans really, if he has they are the worst of the bunch. I realize that and I made peace with it. You should just grow up, you know, and realize that people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid you think they are. And newsflash: you don't know everything and you are not right every single time!

I'll go back to just ignoring your posts and snide comments, it is easy for me, trust me. This one I couldn't resist because nehmeth really made me laugh.

Admins: could you please take a notice that since he came back BS got involved in confrontations with almost everybody who still posts here regularly (and there are not many regular posters anyway)? Now do you think it is us or it is him?;)

Consider us duly noted. But as you say, everyone should just grow up and realize people are allowed their opinions no matter how stupid others believe it is.

Thank you, but I am not holding my breath seeing how things are handled on WTA side as well. I highly doubt that BS will resist temptations to take digs at Nole fans, which just makes me laugh and proves my point. But maybe I will be proven wrong, we'll see, I guess anything is possible.

I rely on my own judgment and restraint when dealing with posters. Even though I really like some of the posters here, my life does not depend on posting here.

Right. We wouldn't want you to hold your breath or anything. As for the WTA forums, if you find someone's post inappropriate, please don't hesitate to report it.

Billie, it's a little hard to take your restraint comment serious when you accuse Broken of taking digs at Nole fans, all the while you find every opportunity to take digs at the mods and admins. I get the impression you don't like the way the board is managed. If you have a specific issue, question or comment about this site, I suggest you post it here http://www.tennisfrontier.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2831.