What the ---- is going on with Djokovic?

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
^^ Darn it Moxie, stop making me worry. Thankfully they took him away to New Jersey and will let him out only on "official business"

To thank him for participating at AA kids day today, Nole got this in blue (sooo cute):

https://www.facebook.com/ArthurAsheKidsDay/photos/a.429792594833.202792.96440814833/10152650182389834/?type=1&theater

Can't insert the photo itself for some reason:puzzled

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ I was going to suggest staying in Flushing Meadows, but NJ is also pretty safe from any real fun. :laydownlaughing

That USO onesie is very cute. I'd give him this one:

miny_onesie.jpg

Symbol of the film industry in NY, and, appropriately, black. Good to get your black chic on early. Baby with attitude!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I like it!!! You can do it Moxie, just like I did it with my card...I'll teach you how to say it in Serbian and that way he will definitely notice you.:D

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
^ I was going to suggest staying in Flushing Meadows, but NJ is also pretty safe from any real fun. :laydownlaughing

That USO onesie is very cute. I'd give him this one:

miny_onesie.jpg

Symbol of the film industry in NY, and, appropriately, black. Good to get your black chic on early. Baby with attitude!

I had no idea that the little pheller was conceived in New York.
Any idea what they're gonna name him? I vote phor...Shopvak Djokovic. Just kidding. Dyson Hoover Djokovic would be much better!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Good point IH, he was not conceived in NYC but it still looks fashionable; my suspicion is that the baby was conceived on a mountain during winter time...so knowing this, what are the possible names?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Billie said:
I like it!!! You can do it Moxie, just like I did it with my card...I'll teach you how to say it in Serbian and that way he will definitely notice you.:D

And I can hold out a small hope that Novak's kid could be a filmmaker. :)

I feel kinda bad now that I never thought of a gift for the Federer kids, but every time it's double the cost! :lolz:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Billie said:
^^ + Federer is so much richer than poor Nole;)

And they're both richer than I am. Let them buy their own NY souvenirs. :laydownlaughing

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Billie said:
Good point IH, he was not conceived in NYC but it still looks fashionable; my suspicion is that the baby was conceived on a mountain during winter time...so knowing this, what are the possible names?

Isn't the latest fashion for celebrities to name their kids after the place where they were conceived? Brooklyn Beckham, Bryce Dallas Howard etc...

I hope Djoker Jnr wasn't conceived here...

gobblers-knob.jpg

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Billie said:

Hmmm. Let's see...Al Pine Djokovic? Snowkovic? Mount ("Mt." phor short) Djokovic?

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
Billie said:
^^ + Federer is so much richer than poor Nole;)

And they're both richer than I am. Let them buy their own NY souvenirs. :laydownlaughing

Good point:snigger

Anyway, seriously, I think if it is a boy, he might name him after his late grandfather, Vladimir, especially when it means rule-peace.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
britbox said:
Billie said:

Isn't the latest fashion for celebrities to name their kids after the place where they were conceived? Brooklyn Beckham, Bryce Dallas Howard etc...

I hope Djoker Jnr wasn't conceived here...

gobblers-knob.jpg

:laydownlaughing Thankfully not. It was mount Kopaonik, but that would be a strange name for a human....he might name him wolf - Vuk though, there are some of those on Kopaonik:D

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Billie said:

Hmmm. Let's see...Al Pine Djokovic? Snowkovic? Mount ("Mt." phor short) Djokovic?

Oh yeah, I forgot you don't speak Serbian, that makes it a bit tough for you to pick a name.:lolz:

Goodness me, I am in a funny mood when I'm allowing mocking of the Nole baby's name.;)

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Mt. Kopaonik? Then how about Mt. Colin Kaepernick Djokovic? I'd much prepher Russell Wilson Djokovic, though...because I'm a Seahawks phan and I hate the 49ers.
Being that I've gone WAY past stupid, I'll stop now!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Mt. Kopaonik? Then how about Mt. Colin Kaepernick Djokovic? I'd much prepher Russell Wilson Djokovic, though...because I hate the 49ers.
Being that I've gone WAY past stupid, I'll stop now!

I think that ship has sailed for both of us a long time ago. :snigger

Anyway we'll all learn in a couple of months, but this was amusing;)

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
isn't gobblers knob where groundhog day is set ?..the overgrown hamster town ?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think Raphael is a beautiful name. What…not in the running? :angel:

OK, I'd go with Vladimir. Classic. And rather better than Gobbler's Knob.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
^^ Good job with stopping, buddy:lolz:

There is no indication on what the name will be even if they decided already, this is just what I feel is that he is going to name his baby after somebody special to him. We'll see.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
isn't gobblers knob where groundhog day is set ?..the overgrown hamster town ?

Punxatawney, PA. #heretic #harumph #LOL