Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati (Women)

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I wonder if Serena is rushing on the threat of rain. A few sloppy errors here

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I want Serena to win -- and I desperately want her to complete the Calendar Grand Slam -- but I really like Halep, too.

Plus, I'll always respect her not "tanking" in Singapore last year, thus allowing Serena to get to the final.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I like Halep as well. Hoping she fine tunes her schedule so she doesn't come into these slams burnt out.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Simona looks so tiny, and being a bit on the small side myself (at least in America), I find myself rooting for her today. Mostly so that we'll have something to talk about during the USO.

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yay! She proved me wrong she usually gets broken when she misses her break opportunities during long games.

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I do think though if they are going to allow on court coaching they should limit it to 2 appearances period during the entire match.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Sundaymorningguy said:
I do think though if they are going to allow on court coaching they should limit it to 2 appearances period during the entire match.

It should be once a set, but the problem is they can come out at the end of a set and that doesn't count as their one time (which is really silly to me).

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Sundaymorningguy said:

It should be once a set, but the problem is they can come out at the end of a set and that doesn't count as their one time (which is really silly to me).

I think they should just do away with it altogether. Sharapova's dad doesn't come to the matches anymore anyways.