• Poll closed .

tented

Administrator
Reactions
129EDB40-61D3-47EF-AAD0-045A6C8B2065.jpeg

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Don't think so tbh. Check their h2h. Super close matches. Wouldn't surprise me if Khachanov won. I've him to win more games with a 5.5 game handicap. To those who don't bet it means 6 games are added to his total at the end of the match so even if he loses the bet wins. Going by the amount of tiebreaks they've played it seems a good shot and no way imo this will be over in 3 sets.

Last edited:

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Don't think so tbh. Check their h2h. Super close matches. Wouldn't surprise me if Khachanov won. I've him to win more games with a 4.5 game handicap. To those who don't bet it means 5 games are added to his total at the end of the match so even if he loses the bet wins. Going by the amount of tiebreaks they've played it seems a good shot and no way imo this will be over in 3 sets.
Well I am not going to wager any $$$ on it and I am not even allowed to do that, but we shall see tonight.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well I am not going to wager any $$$ on it and I am not even allowed to do that, but we shall see tonight.
Yeah, Front loses me when he gets into the esoterica of the betting. But I don't think much of Khachanov's game, nor his head, nor his confidence. He hasn't done much of note for a while, and Nick is trending. Nick in 4. Give Silent K one for the serve, and Nick's ability to go off the boil.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Yeah, Front loses me when he gets into the esoterica of the betting. But I don't think much of Khachanov's game, nor his head, nor his confidence. He hasn't done much of note for a while, and Nick is trending. Nick in 4. Give Silent K one for the serve, and Nick's ability to go off the boil.
I don't know what esoterica means, but I don't understand it either. If Khachanov wins a set off of Nick it will be in a tie breaker.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't know what esoterica means, but I don't understand it either. If Khachanov wins a set off of Nick it will be in a tie breaker.
I'm sure you know how to use google, but it means the deep down fine points that only real (betting or whatever) nerds care about. You're probably right about KK taking one in a TB.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
I'm sure you know how to use google, but it means the deep down fine points that only real (betting or whatever) nerds care about. You're probably right about KK taking one in a TB.
Oh I know how to use Google and I did and it said highly specialized subject or publication. That didn't help that much in the context of the post. At least for me. Your definition makes a lot more sense. :)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Oh I know how to use Google and I did and it said highly specialized subject or publication. That didn't help that much in the context of the post. At least for me. Your definition makes a lot more sense. :)
Look up "esoteric," it will help. Now, to help Coco get this break!

Reactions: Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Alright, I am going to quickly get ready for bed so I can at least watch a few games of the Kyrgios and Khachanov match before it is sleepy time. Be back in a bit.

Reactions: Moxie

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
What they just said about the breaks and who gets broken will probably be in trouble in that set because there probably won't be many chances to break serve.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Heck at this pace I might be able to watch the first two sets of the match before I have to go to bed in 30 minutes. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

• Haha

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nick Kyrgios seems to be bothered a little bit by his knee and keeps stretching it. Hopefully this is nothing and that the match will not be affected by this.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
It looks like right now that both of these guys are trying to conserve as much energy as possible.