Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
^^ Oh, I wanted to leave some things mysterious, BB:D

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
[split] Tour de Frontier - Cycling Talk

Cycling set to introduce night time testing, to help beat those micro-dosing.

www.bbc.com/sport/0/cycling/31876468

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
[split] General Doping/PEDs Discussion

and tour de pharmacy leader chris froome had a cup of p1ss chucked on him by roadside fans calling him a drugs cheat. yuck.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
RE: General Doping/PEDs Discussion

JesuslookslikeBorg said:
and tour de pharmacy leader chris froome had a cup of p1ss chucked on him by roadside fans calling him a drugs cheat. yuck.

OMG, did they really do that?? :lolz:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

Billie said:
JesuslookslikeBorg said:

I'm really not sure why you think that's funny. The guy who did that is a coward :nono

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions

federberg said:
Billie said:
JesuslookslikeBorg said:

I'm really not sure why you think that's funny. The guy who did that is a coward :nono

I just thought that JLLB's name for the event was funny, that's all.

I have no idea who did it, but he obviously doesn't think that sport is yet clean. I would say it is tragi comical. This sport was ruined for me after several doping fiascos. Surely there are clean guys but frankly I turn my TV to another channel when they start showing Tour de France.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

Tour De France is still a disgrace. Here's a good article about Chris Froome.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cycling/33587176

"As mentioned last week, some have never believed in his 2011 transformation from peripheral squad member, with no real form and a contract set to expire, to an all-rounder who would have won the Vuelta a Espana had he not been riding in support of Bradley Wiggins. His performances since have only fuelled the conspiracy theories, and the 2013 Tour champion has arguably been scrutinised more than any other sportsman over the past four years. Some of this is entirely legitimate, given cycling's past and the fact a great many champions have assured us of their propriety only to later be rumbled as cheats - Jalabert and Rasmussen, for example. A degree of scepticism is as sensible at the Tour as travel wash and sunscreen. It should also be added that Froome and Team Sky have not always helped themselves by occasionally straying from the team's noble founding sentiments, in particular the well-documented "zero tolerance" approach to hiring riders or staff with links to doping, or the promise not to use sick notes for medicine so that riders can race."

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

^^do you think "froomy" is taking stuff ?.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^I don't even bother watching that sport anymore. I used to be in awe of Indurain and Delgado, but I guess those guys were dopers too. It's too depressing!

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
^^do you think "froomy" is taking stuff ?.

Yes, 100% And though they haven't named who this is it's quite possibly him. Also, the fact that he lead the pack on the mountain stage when he's historically never been a climber and shot out miles in front of everyone else and the commentators just laughed on tv. They're not stupid.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/athletics/i-ll-sue-top-british-athlete-confronted-over-sunday-times-doping-crisis-claims_sto4842226/story.shtml