The Music Box

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^And here's the song he's referring to..

The P Diddy stuff is the tip of the iceberg. Jay Z and Beyonce next. It might wake a few people up to the cult running the show. Tavistock, Beatles and Stones a little later... and then politics, and then royals. Watch this space.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Long time no see. I want to show a couple of songs from my passion right now - The Warning - a 3 piece rockband from Mexico conquering the world right now. Had a sold out European tour in April - then follows a trip to Japan to meet Band Maid and play a few concerts. Then the festivals in Europe July/august and a Canadian swing with Halestorm in October. Here from MTV and some numbers from their upcoming 4th album Keep me fed - enjoy
More from MTV

Evolve from MTV

Automatic Sun - came around the Eclipse

Hell you call a dream from their 10 year jubilee in December 2023

S!CK

Qué Más Quieres (Official Video)

Full concert from Leeds 22nd of April 2024

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Can't believe no one posted this before. I've been busy. LOVE this song:

Reactions: shawnbm

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I do believe Miss Knowles hails from Texas. She likely grew up with a lot of this music in the background during her pre-fame years and surely is still fond of it. Good tune.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I do believe Miss Knowles hails from Texas. She likely grew up with a lot of this music in the background during her pre-fame years and surely is still fond of it. Good tune.
She does, and she did grow up on country music, amongst other genres, and has a real affection for it. I have really explored the whole album yet, but I like her, and I like country music, particularly the more "western" branch of what used to be called "country and western."

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The 200th Anniversary of the first performance of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. Possibly the most perfect piece of music ever created.

Reactions: britbox